Cart2Cart Store Migration App

Cart2Cart Store Migration App

by Cart2Cart

Effortless and secure import of products, orders and customers

Fitlegends

THIS APP WILL MESS UP YOUR DATABASE. DONT BUY. I REGRET LISTENING TO A DEVELOPER AND SHOPIFY.

It's been a week that we are trying to sort the migration. They said the migration is done. When I looked at the data, the entries were wrong: the order totals were wrong, the amount spent by customers were wrong, the items sold were wrong, and many more. The turnaround is so slow. They also said that I needed to pay more if I wanted to keep the order number. This is a horrible app. A headache. I was hoping that this would help solve the migration. Now, I may have to unwind the whole migration. Terrible customer service turnaround. It's been almost a week and we are still not done with the migration. I am trying to get a refund. What a headache. Don' buy. IT WILL MESS UP YOUR DATABASE.

Bootblack

The transition from Big Commerce to Shopify was made easy with the Cart2Cart App. I was able to transfer my customer data, previous orders and discount codes with no problem. The process was quick and easy and the optional insurance for re-migration in the event of an error is a great feature. I really appreciate how much this app has helped me. www.bootblack.com.au

Gryphon Estate Silver

What a fantastic service! CART2CART migration tool is the easiest to install and fastest migration tool. They give me options to decide what I want to move over and I got confirmation prior to starting that the set up was all correct. I like having a page that I can watch that tells me the expected time and the progress - couldn't be easier. Thank you Cart2Cart for this tool and making this process simple!

magnetic-me

We're an agency that works with clients to do site migrations, and upon finding Cart2Cart we're thrilled with the results. It's easy to perform a migration and the data comes through very clean. Will definitely use on many projects.

MYSPORTYSHOP

I love this app, used it to migrate our store from Wix to Shopify . Ana Delts was very helpful in terms of explaining the whole process, also was very nice to give us a discount code for their services! Definitely recommend it, save yourself some time and use it ! Ask them any questions/problems/issues you may have - they will solve them.

BAD HABIT BOUTIQUE

Helped get thru Migration and offered discount code!
It was such an easy process. It took about 4 days to transfer over products, customers and all information. I did put on the insurance, because in case anything happened. Which some product didnt get switched over. They are currently working on fixing that.

Forest Bags

Loved this app! You saved me a week of work in just one hour. Chat support was also excellent. Thank you!

Shokk

Very good apps simple and very fast !

He have simplify my migration on woocommerce

Thx fort this app

ClogOutlet.com

Cart2Cart is awesome! It transferred all of my products from BigCommerce to Shopify with no problems. Forget spreadsheets, for the price they charge it is well worth it! Great app! It is very easy to install and configure.

Ultra Paws

STAY AWAY FROM THIS APP!!!! Worst customer service I've ever had. They completely ignored what I said and did the exact opposite of what I wanted. Also they never reply in time and when they do reply, like I mentioned before, they just completely ignore your request and try to take your money in every way possible. This app has caused me so much trouble and they never even offer me a solution. Good luck getting your money back if the app doesn't do what you want. You really should read all the negative reviews before you even consider this app.