Cart2Cart Store Migration App

Cart2Cart Store Migration App

by Cart2Cart

Migrate all ecommerce data from your existing store in minutes

Bureau For At Risk Youth

Cart2Cart Support was helpful and informative during the demo and preparation for our full migration (from X-Cart). The support team always responded to us in a timely and professional manner. And all of our questions/concerns were fully addressed.

A sincere thanks to Nathan and the rest of the support team.

Dog Eat Raw

Hopefully good, no idea yet as writing before i've tried it.

Farmbot

Olek and his team helped me move my woocommerce shop over to Shopify. While initially there were a handful of errors with the migration that needed to be addressed, their team was able to resolve nearly all of them (some were simply technical limitations within Shopify itself). They were also able to bring over all of my legacy information and help me fix some e-commerce mistakes I had made over the years that was causing messy reporting. Now in Shopify my reports look great, and everything is up and running smoothly!

Globalstock12

Everything went smoothly and no problems what so ever . Customer service has been good as well

Deluxematerials Com

Great App, so easy to use. I was asked to help transfer the old data from a PrestaShop system to Shopify. Basically, I cheated and used this app to do all the hard work for me. :-D Just uploaded a few files to the old install, answered a few questions about what I wanted to transfer (didn't even have to map data columns or anything) just selected, Products, Customers and Orders. It did a demo transfer for me to check the quality and then quoted me a price to transfer the rest - super simple!

Boy Girl Stuff

I didn't use the app. I actually hired the team to move over my data, because there were some issues with the files.

This team is amazing! They moved over hundreds of products seamlessly. All of my descriptions, links and images are intact! I could not be more satisfied.

Their customer service and communication is outstanding. I've never experienced a more professional crew online. I'd like to give special thanks to Oleksander who was my original contact person and Lucy who kept me updated on the progress of the migration and answered all of my questions promptly and courteously.

Thank you everyone for doing a wonderful job!

Posh Pet Glamour Boutique

Everything went smoothly and no problems what so ever.....I had to migrate a rather large website- over 3,000 items!

Ktcexpress

Migration of customer information and orders history was seamless!

Bolo Motorsports

Excellent experience. This app was a test of my reasoning/risk assessment skills. I saw mixed reviews, and was initially hesitant. However, the need for the service predominated over the risk of not acting. With that said, I moved forward with the purchase and was pleasantly surprised by the customer service team's willingness to address all of my concerns. The app did what it said it would and I am very pleased with the results as we transferred some 20k products/inventory data into shopify -- no customer/sales records were needed for this import. 5 star rating and a full recommendation to anyone that is interested in using this app.

Website launch will be underway soon pending community engagement/social media marketing plans that are underway. Sign up for launch discount on automative parts & accessories - www.bolomotorsports.com

Divas Fashions

We at beadedcreations.co.za found this to be best migration app ever made our migration from virtuemart to shopify painless, we would recommend this app any day to all online stores, great support and best results. Thank you for saving us loads of time