Cart2Cart Store Migration App

Cart2Cart Store Migration App

by Cart2Cart

Effortless and secure import of products, orders and customers

ProBLEN

Currently migrating a large amount of data from one platform to Shopify. Still a work in progress but so far, it's working well.

Raja Bibit Buah

Christina from the support team (guru) is totally a guru for me. If there is anything that make me confident to try this service (except than fabulous review), it is because of the responsive answer and really meet my needs. However there is one downtime with the fully automated migration service for me, but this problem is solvable by ordering the assisted migration service. Really great service overall, I can not recommend enough. Thanks Cart2Cart team!

Snaquelnaturals

Customer service is everything to me and when it comes to hearing your needs that's were Cart2Cart shines. I have done a very large 500+ product with migration with Cart2Cart and when I was not able to complete the process alone they stepped in to make sure my job was a success.

I am again in the process of migrating another store with some challenges and they have been right there to help make this happen.

Having said all this - It would cost me hours of re-entry had I needed to enter all these products, pictures and data again so that is why I love Cart2Cart.

You will save time and time is our best commodity, next to an e-commerce site that work well LOL!!!

Cart2Cart is your go to app to make sure the job gets done well!

Sheaterraorganics

this app is amazing. very simple to use, the app practically does everything for you. i transferred all my data from bigcommerce to shopify without a hitch. highly recommend this app.

Bureau For At Risk Youth

Cart2Cart Support was helpful and informative during the demo and preparation for our full migration (from X-Cart). The support team always responded to us in a timely and professional manner. And all of our questions/concerns were fully addressed.

A sincere thanks to Nathan and the rest of the support team.

Dog Eat Raw

Hopefully good, no idea yet as writing before i've tried it.

Farmbot

Olek and his team helped me move my woocommerce shop over to Shopify. While initially there were a handful of errors with the migration that needed to be addressed, their team was able to resolve nearly all of them (some were simply technical limitations within Shopify itself). They were also able to bring over all of my legacy information and help me fix some e-commerce mistakes I had made over the years that was causing messy reporting. Now in Shopify my reports look great, and everything is up and running smoothly!

Globalstock12

Everything went smoothly and no problems what so ever . Customer service has been good as well

Deluxematerials Com

Great App, so easy to use. I was asked to help transfer the old data from a PrestaShop system to Shopify. Basically, I cheated and used this app to do all the hard work for me. :-D Just uploaded a few files to the old install, answered a few questions about what I wanted to transfer (didn't even have to map data columns or anything) just selected, Products, Customers and Orders. It did a demo transfer for me to check the quality and then quoted me a price to transfer the rest - super simple!

Boy Girl Stuff

I didn't use the app. I actually hired the team to move over my data, because there were some issues with the files.

This team is amazing! They moved over hundreds of products seamlessly. All of my descriptions, links and images are intact! I could not be more satisfied.

Their customer service and communication is outstanding. I've never experienced a more professional crew online. I'd like to give special thanks to Oleksander who was my original contact person and Lucy who kept me updated on the progress of the migration and answered all of my questions promptly and courteously.

Thank you everyone for doing a wonderful job!