Cart2Cart Store Migration App

Cart2Cart Store Migration App

by Cart2Cart

Effortless and secure import of products, orders and customers

URUNEA

where is 0 star option ? after taking 2h of testing form original price of $145 the estimating price went to $360 . Not helpful service .When you call they wont hear you ! Or when you ask questions on chat they are fast to answer and offer you extra services .Whit this start I only can imagine what goes next

September 26, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We are extremely sorry that your impression of Cart2Cart is so unfavorable. Your disappointment is completely understandable since our Migration Estimator only calculates the price of data migration, and doesn't take into account the price of additional options.

The options (like automated 301 redirects) are totally up to you to select, and it is only you who decide which additional options you want to choose for your migration.

The point is, some of the options are paid additionally, and the price of each option is indicated right next to it both on the migration information page (here is the link to the page concerning your Wix to Shopify migration: https://www.shopping-cart-migration.com/shopping-cart-migration-options/wix-to-shopify-migration) and within the Migration Wizard, at the stage of selecting the desired migration options.

So, the reason why the final price for your migration went up to $360 is the chosen additional options during your Demo. However, you are free not to select any of these options and end up paying only for the data transfer, which means the originally estimated price.

Kindest regards,

The Making Lab

A very helpful app, especially for big store. Easy to use and with a good customer care. FIVE STARS

SinfulShoes.com

Oleksander was great to work with. We had a fairly large & complex migration. A few issues popped up and Oleksander and his team jumped in and fixed the issues. Very happy with this service.

Smeye World

Cart2Cart was able to provide customer service that warranted a review change, initially I had given them 2 stars but they really took solving the problems to heart, which many companies do not. owning my own business I can really appreciate that. Everything is going smoothly on our new Shopify site and we are loving it!

September 13, 2019

Hi there,

Please accept our apologies about the situation with order statuses. Our support agents have already emailed you the suggested ways of dealing with this issue, and once you let us know which one you prefer, we'll proceed with fixing it asap.

As to the poor communication experience - we will go beyond and above to improve it and prevent any delays.

Kindest regards,

elsehome

Thank you very much for this application. All of my products have been uploaded immediately. Thank you also in your help

Designa Sausage

Great app!! The support of Cart2Cart is very good. As I have not done this before it's reassuring to know that they are there to help you through it. The app has really simplified the transfer of my data with many selections to choose from. Highly recommend!

Klara Cosmetics Shop

I was looking to migrate an e-commerce website from Magento to Shopify, and the experience was awesome. The work process was also flawless and it worked quite easily.

LitezAll

I used this app transferring product, customer, order information and product 301s from a 3dCart store to Shopify. The process is clean, straightforward and the results were exactly what I was hoping for. As an added bonus, all images also transferred. You get a chance to test it first to make sure your results are what you need. If you need help, their support agents are very helpful. I've used this service twice now. Highly recommended.

RXCH

fast, easy, and reliable. thank you guys for your help and quick response. i enjoyed working with you guys.

Fountain Alley BodyCare

NEVER would I use this again. I give one star just because their pre purchase sales ability is very good! There is so much work to do after they HAVE YOU do the migration. Customer service was delayed emails, and the time I made a lady speak to me and struggled to understand her, it was no help. They wanted MORE money, and it took everything over in a jumbled mess.

August 13, 2019

Please accept our apologies about this situation with your migration. We are extremely sorry about the delays and are ready to fix the issues with your data that has not been moved over correctly as fast as possible.

However, without the examples, our techs won't be able to find the reason for this issue.

Our support team has contacted you about this problem, so if you could point out to them what entities you're not happy with, it would help speed up the resolution.

Kind regards,