4.1

Merchants appreciate this app for its efficient and accurate migration of large data sets, including products, orders, customers, and customizations, to Shopify. It's praised for being user-friendly, time-saving, and cost-effective. Many find the insurance option for re-migration useful in case of errors. The support team is frequently commended for their responsiveness and professionalism during the migration process.

June 11, 2018

This app made moving to shopify from zen cart SO easy! Thanks for a great, easy-to-use app that made new store development a breeze!

Method Test Store
August 12, 2018

Customer service is everything to me and when it comes to hearing your needs that's were Cart2Cart shines. I have done a very large 500+ product with migration with Cart2Cart and when I was not able to complete the process alone they stepped in to make sure my job was a success.

I am again in the process of migrating another store with some challenges and they have been right there to help make this happen.

Having said all this - It would cost me hours of re-entry had I needed to enter all these products, pictures and data again so that is why I love Cart2Cart.

You will save time and time is our best commodity, next to an e-commerce site that work well LOL!!!

Cart2Cart is your go to app to make sure the job gets done well!

Snaquelnaturals
February 1, 2018

We migrated a large x-cart site to shopify. This was the only app that could help us migrate hundreds of thousands of orders and customers. They were extremely knowledgeable and responsive. They answered my questions quickly and accurately. The initial migration went smoothly with no errors. The final migration at launch (to bring in the newest orders and customers) went equally as well. Data security was also handled to my satisfaction. Definitely would recommend this app.

Goat Milk Stuff
February 20, 2018

I had a very pleasant experience with Migration. The staff are all sincere and hard work to find solutions!

Af House Jewelry
October 10, 2017

Oleksander has been great so far in coming back to me with queries I have. I hope he continues to be helpful during my migration process.

Lilacandwhite
January 29, 2018

My experience with Migration for Shopify was positive. I was explained about the prerequisites and peculiarities for my migration from Magneto to Shopify in a detailed manner. The app is very easy to use. The migration was smooth.

Missbellauk
July 12, 2018

Everything went smoothly and no problems what so ever.....I had to migrate a rather large website- over 3,000 items!

Posh Pet Glamour Boutique
April 6, 2018

Olek and the team at cart2cart are friendly, helpful, and always ready to assist.

Thank you guys for everything!

France And Son
June 7, 2019

I have used this service 4 times now. It always works exactly as described and saved me countless hours of work setting up my new store. Customer service has been wonderful whenever I've needed help. It is so nice to be able to talk to support after hours (which is when I'm usually working on things like this). :)

Littlest Prince
August 21, 2019

fast, easy, and reliable. thank you guys for your help and quick response. i enjoyed working with you guys.

RXCH