4.1

Merchants appreciate this app for its efficient and accurate migration of large data sets, including products, orders, customers, and customizations, to Shopify. It's praised for being user-friendly, time-saving, and cost-effective. Many find the insurance option for re-migration useful in case of errors. The support team is frequently commended for their responsiveness and professionalism during the migration process.

December 8, 2018

Cart2Cart takes the headache out of migrating to Shopify. I was convinced that I could do just as good of a job with the native importing apps, this was not true. If your time is as valuable as mine, this app is a no brainer. Simple, accurate, and easy to use.

PIKETOPEAK.COM
June 24, 2019

I used Cart2Cart to migrate Wix to Shopify. The process was simple. A few clicks and the deal was done.

Support chatted me through everything .

SzatStrength
August 10, 2018

this app is amazing. very simple to use, the app practically does everything for you. i transferred all my data from bigcommerce to shopify without a hitch. highly recommend this app.

Sheaterraorganics
January 23, 2018

Very user friendly. Solved my problem and headache. Great support too!

Smartmallsg
Singapore
August 3, 2018

Hopefully good, no idea yet as writing before i've tried it.

Dog Eat Raw
March 10, 2017

I contacted Cart2Cart's help desk (direct chat) and had my questions answered very quickly and very politely. I feel much more confident now with my decision to use Cart2Cart to do the data migration from my existing website to Shopify. I was recommended to Cart2Cart for Shopify Migration by a trusted friend and I will definitely recommend them also to anyone looking to migrate. Moving website providers has been a source of stress for me and at least this is one less thing to worry about.

Lollypopkids
Edited February 21, 2020

Cart2Cart has been awesome when migrating from WooCommerce to Shopify Plus. Special thanks to Oleksander who has been very helpfull along the way! Highly recommended if you want to migrate from one e-commerce platform to another!

Aksel Caillé
www.tuftewear.no
Norway

Tufte Wear
Norway
November 21, 2019

We moved from Magento to Shopify and this app save us so much time made it much easier to set up the new site. We are migrating the last of the data today. Oleksander, our account manager, has been very helpful. Highly recommend this app when it comes to migrating data.

AllergyStore.Com
Edited May 15, 2018

So easy to use, anybody can do it. I'm so glad I found this app. Chat representatives are very helpful!

Kelly Bello
February 22, 2017

This Shopify Migration App worked great to migrate our store from Volusion to Shopify! It transferred over all product descriptions, photos, categories, etc. seamlessly. It's very easy to use, and the instructions are very easy to follow. Considering the amount of information that we needed transferred, it did not take as long as we had expected.

We did an initial transfer to test out how things would look and how everything would function. It worked great! We purchased insurance with our migration so that we could re-migrate once our shop was closer to being ready to push live, and customer service has been AMAZING in our requests necessary with our remigration. They are very responsive, very informative, and extremely helpful. I would definitely recommend this service if you are looking to transfer your eCommerce site. Everything has been great! Thank you!!

Indygojunction