Cart2Cart Store Migration App

Cart2Cart Store Migration App

by Cart2Cart

Effortless and secure import of products, orders and customers

oliso

Top notch service, very fast and efficient. Got what we wanted done, and did so correctly. Works tirelessly to solve any issue anytime.

WA-2! Coffee Services

We used this app to migrate all of our data from one instance of shopify that was owned by an IT provider to another that we control. Our business hostory is incredibly important and we tasked Cart2Cart with the job - they were amazing from start to finish! Follow ups, test migrations and repeat migrations in case something wasn't right the first time. I highly recommend using the Cart2Cart app and we are grateful we found them to help us in this task.

rocknsocks_shop

I used this app to migrate my magento store to shopify. They offer real time helpful customer service and were able to talk me through the steps. I am not a developer, so this was extremely helpful to me. I would recommend this app to anyone who needs to transfer large amounts of data from store to store. $

Regional Home Care

Cart2Cart is a great, affordable service with a dedicated account manager to help you with your migration. We used them to move a Woo Commerce store to Shopify Plus and it went flawlessly. A tremendous time a money saving experience, highly recommend using them.

www.greatlakeshornworm.com

I've used Cart2Cart multiple times and they have been by far the biggest time and money saving tool ever. Thanks to them, I've been able to focus on the other tasks to get the site perfect for our clients so that the migration can be put into the back of my mind!

AIM'N SE

I really got amazed over the apps functionalities. It helped us save tons of hours when migrating from Magento 2 to Shopify Plus. I did pay for the full service migration and Oleskander which helped me gave excellent service!

That'so Italy

I have been using Cart2Cart for all my client's migration and I recommend it all the way. The support team is always there to give you all the ressources you need. They reply in less than 60 seconds, solve your issue in a minute. The app is easy to use, very clear to configure and guides you through your migration.

La Poma d'Eva

I've been using Cart2Cart migration services to move from a Magento 1 instance into Shopify. I've experience migrating other platforms and especially Magento upgrades and this has been by far the easiest platform migration performed. Everything is migrated perfectly, images, configurable items, images on descriptions, items, orders, customers etc... completed in less than 40" with a decent cost for the quality provided. The support is taking care of all customer issues, thanks Alvin for all your help!

K-Chill Direct

From Shopify to Woo migration a huge time saver for large stores. The functionality with logging in and managing account isn't so straightforward but overall the migrations are done easily.

Heritage Building Centre

100% recommend this app. Has really helped, have spent over 10 hours trying multiple different apps that caused me issues. Get onto cart2cart and save time!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16