Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Back in Stock & Restock Alerts | Reviews

by CartBite

Re-Stock,Back in Stock & Out Stock,Abandoned Cart Push & Email

Artisanthropy Fibre Arts

This app is easy to install and the interface is easy to use/understand. Support is very helpful with individual requests and it's really fabulous that it's free. Thanks again.

solay.no

I am really happy with the costumer service i got. Fast help and everything was set up in a few minutes.

Fashionably, BBK!

I use this app for back in stock notifications. I sent an email to change my button layout. My request was handled swiftly. Great customer service!

Sweet Baby Basics

I am using this for back in stock notifications and I think it is great so far! They have really good customer service and helped me change the location of the back in stock button really quickly.

SupplementOnline.ca

love the service to help for setting, looking forward to see the resulte with this apps, thank you !

DocNu GmbH

Wirklich gute App und sehr viel ist intuitiv gestaltet. Wenige Apps, die auch direkt ohne Upgrade in deutsch übersetzen. Und wirklich ein sehr schneller Online-Support!

LEOPARD STRASS

Using it for back in stock notifications. Tech helped me with the process. Very personal touch. thanks

heyReflect

I use this app for "back in stock" notifications. The integration was aided by a friendly customer representative and it is working really well so far. Would defenitely recommend.

KAF

Still in trial period, after going through other similar apps found this most convenient in terms of features, friendly use, & pricing. The support are quick & super helpful, they helped me with some adjustments that makes the app more useful for my theme.

November 24, 2021

Thanks a lot for such an amazing review. You made the day for us here. If you need any assistance in the future feel free to reach out to us at admin@staqlab.com

Zumana

I integrated this app to allow customers applying for back in stock alerts. The customer service was accurate, fast and friendly. Thanks a lot!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18