Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
February 1, 2023

Great App, great support. Price is compared to other app cheaper.

We used another app before which was complicated while using and the support was too slow.

Now everything works perfectly and also the style ist nicer than before.

Thanks a lot.

IOS Clothing
Germany
February 1, 2023

The app is simple and really match with our needs and the support team is very helpful! we're happy to subscribe this app.

Shop - Easy Crypto NZ
New Zealand
February 1, 2023

user friendly, full functions, easy interface, nice design, with A+ team support! A must have for all shopify user.

WORKWARE HC CO
Hong Kong SAR
January 31, 2023

This app is relatively easy to use. If there is something you can't figure out, their support is great and they respond right away.

Good Grief Yarn & Provisions
Edited January 31, 2023

Excellent app, great customer service, Highly Recommend this app.
Need help fixing the location and Sam was quick to get it done within minutes

Naughty by Nature Adult Store
January 30, 2023

Still testing the app, but seems to do just what I need. Gave it the 5 stars because the CS team is super fast in replying and also helpful with needs.

TACTICAL GENT
Time spent using app: 2 days
January 30, 2023

I was unable to get the product to work, however, the notifications they had helped and customer service was spot on. Had us up and running within a few minutes of contacting them. Definitely recommend adding this feature to assist customers in being notified when items are back in stock.

Southern Illinois Mercantile Company
Time spent using app: 14 minutes
January 30, 2023

Easy to set up. Customer service quick and moved the location of my notify me button. Recommend for sure.

Good Noodle Yarn Co
Time spent using app: 24 minutes
January 30, 2023

Sam is great, helped me so much really appreciated it. I definitely recommend this app! Setting up was super easy and fast

This Little Wax Shop - Wholesale
Time spent using app: 23 minutes
January 29, 2023

The person that helped me was excellent! Really great service and assisted me right away. Definitely was worth it

Curate The Details