Merchants appreciate this app for its 'back in stock' and 'notify me when available' features, which boost sales and provide customer interest insights. The app is also valued for its automated email notifications, easy setup, and customization support. Many merchants commend the customer service for its quick and courteous responses. The app is seen as affordable and profitable, offering good value for money.

January 30, 2024

I have removed the plugin from the site multiple times by installing and uninstalling, but it refuses to go away! I am also unable to contact support after the item has been (partially) removed. Even on this page it still shows the "Open app" button instead of the "Install" button but when I click, it takes me to a page with a weird, unrelated, unhelpful link. Please remove!!!

LoveScotch.com
Almost 2 years using the app
CartBite replied January 31, 2024

Hello,
The management of App Install/Uninstall is handled within the Shopify app section, and unfortunately, we cannot uninstall the app from our end. Feel free to reach out to us at admin@staqlab.com, or provide collaborator access, and we'll assist in the removal process.

We are dedicated to providing excellent customer service and receiving a 1-star review for a situation beyond our control is disheartening.

Thank you.

December 9, 2023

This helps me get sales EVERY SINGLE TIME. This app is automated, meaning whenever something is out of stock it automatically sets a widget on the products that are out of stock. when they are back in stock, emails are sent automatically to subscribers. if you have a busy entrepreneur life and you cannot keep track of small little details that are superrr profitable, apps like these are LIFE SAVERS i tell you. support is also fast in response and always helpful. Cant thank you guys enough for upscaling my busines!!

The Working Formula
Netherlands
29 days using the app
CartBite replied February 3, 2024

Thanks a lot for taking the time and leaving such an awesome review.

If you need assistance with anything else feel free to leave us a message at admin@staqlab.com

Thanks

January 3, 2024

Great customer support! App works really well with out of stock products.

Prism Platinum
Over 1 year using the app
CartBite replied February 3, 2024

Thanks a lot for taking the time and leaving such an awesome review.

Thanks

January 7, 2024

At first the notify buttons where not showing up etc… everything was fixed quickly and all is well!

The Wild J
2 months using the app
January 19, 2024

Very good APP. Works great. The support is also perfect, after a few minutes in the chat my problem was solved.

Rikushop
Italy
2 months using the app
December 12, 2023

Super easy to install, modify, and put to use. I had a few questions, and support got back to me immediately. I wish every app maker responded this quickly! This app is a must-have no-brainer! Check out the app in action on our storefront (Contractor Tool Supply) at contractortool.com

Contractor Tool Supply, a Vera Tools company
About 1 month using the app
December 15, 2023

Great customer service! I am looking for something to satisfy the needs of knowing what people are interested in on the store without having it in-stock 24/7. Also, had an issue with the button not existing and the service provided was perfect as they got it going in 30 minutes since they were driving! Would recommend this app!

Kitty Kat Creation
16 days using the app
December 15, 2023

This app is very convenient for securing potential customers when the stock of products runs out. In addition, the support team responds quickly and promptly addresses any requests!

BECKMANN JAPAN
Japan
5 months using the app
December 6, 2023

This app is exactly what I was looking for, Sam was very helpful with making a minor change. This was one of the more affordable apps but does the job perfectly. Thank you

BAJAJUNKIES
About 2 months using the app
January 31, 2024

Easy to use, reasonable price, great and fast customer service!

VION