Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Re-Stock, Back in Stock, Abandoned Cart Push,Email & SMS Alert

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
CartBite Features

The Old Singer Shop

The app was easy to set up and so far it has been working great. The monthly cost is reasonable and the customer service was excellent, they responded extremely quickly! A+

Curlfrodisiac

I just started using the app as I switched from another that was not sending my emails correctly. Sam was amazing and helped me get the widget setup in less than 5 minutes! Excellent service and very quick response time! Thanks Sam!

ItWasAllADreamShop

Good customer service. Changes were made in a timely manner.
Will continue using this portal Support!

Waffle Flower Wholesale

We needed the button to show inline with the "add-to-cart" button. The customer service team is very responsive! Exactly what we needed! Thanks!

Looks by Luks

Great app and even better support! Thank you for your help with adjusting the back in stock alerts to our needs, it works just as we needed it to!

Sew A Dream

I absolutely love this app! My products sells out pretty quickly so I can only imagine how much money I missed out on prior to this app. Now I can give my customers the option to be notified when it restocks! Sooo cool. And the option matches my theme perfectly. Customer service is great also. YOU NEED THIS APP! trust me!

The Sweaty Blonde

This app was helpful to set up back in stock notifications. Customer service chat was very quick and helpful.

molisandco

Excellent support, we are still testing the tool, but they respond quickly to any query. Good job :)

Akiko Jewelry

This app does exactly what it says it will do. Support responded super fast about my inquiry to change the position of the button.

JOA Gear

So far, I have really liked using this app. It really gives me peace of mind I'm not losing sales! When I saw how many people were visiting one of my product pages and I was not retaining them in any way, I freaked out. Cartbite Back in Stock has been great so far! Their live chat feature has helped me not only set up everything the way I want it, but they even adjusted and imported to my subscriber list from another app when I needed it. Just super helpful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27