Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
December 1, 2022

The set up was very easy and the communication was as well. So far I'm enjoying the app, and I know that my customers will enjoy it's features.

Nothing But Butta
Time spent using app: 24 minutes
December 1, 2022

This app fulfills exactly how I expected it to be and their customer service is very responsive! Highly recommend.

Likhaan
Philippines
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
November 30, 2022

I needed this app to let customers be notified when stock was replenished. It does that very well -- 5 stars. I didn't use any other feature. My only comment is, while support was VERY responsive, I don't know why I needed them to write CSS and install code for a configurable item in the app.

Kathy's Kitchen HSV
Time spent using app: About 8 hours
November 30, 2022

Quick and reliable customer service. We needed help with button placement in the CSS and got quick help.

James Street Co
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
November 29, 2022

I needed an app for Shopify that would capture customers for some super popular items. Back in Stock was so easy to install and customer service was great!

CasaQ
Time spent using app: 30 minutes
November 29, 2022

Assistenza molto disponibile e veloce. Facile da installare! Non ho avuto modo di testarlo a lungo, ma per ira si integra bene con il sito.

Kookie.it
Italy
Time spent using app: 3 days
November 28, 2022

i start to use this app for 5 minutes ago and i start to understand every section of the app is very easy to use it and the support from them will worth

hainepentrumine
Romania
Time spent using app: 26 minutes
November 28, 2022

Been seach a lot and tried another but this app is all what I need and fast respond & very helpful support! highly recommend

Zhebra
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
November 26, 2022

Great product, customer service was on it within minutes of reaching out to them! Highly recommend!

givehugz
Time spent using app: 25 minutes
November 25, 2022

Great customer support. They helped me set up the plugin and so far it's working great at giving our customers the options to be notified when items are out of stock.

Sip Herbals