Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
December 16, 2022

Great app and fast support!! I recommend it to other customers. I wanted the app for notifying when back in stock.

Thank you!

Bodssy
Sweden
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited December 14, 2022

Definitely recommend. I'm using the Free version and will likely upgrade when/if needed as its so super easy to use and the support team are always amazing, quick to reply and very fast at assisting when needed. Have been great in helping me generate sales with Back in stock alerts and helps me see what styles/sizes are in demand.

Valkyrja Activewear
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 13, 2022

The app works great and I had a very easy time getting support when I needed them to help me change something on the widget. Definitely would recommend this to other store owners!!

Elle & Anther
Time spent using app: 5 months
December 12, 2022

great sam was really helpful with the setup hats off to him! lets see how it goes with regards to signups...

Bootee Buddy
Time spent using app: 12 minutes
December 12, 2022

Very easy to set up! Had a question and Lightning Fast Service! Within a few minutes the system is all set up and works great. Thank You

cwmorse.us
Time spent using app: 38 minutes
December 12, 2022

It works very well. Easy to set up without any coding knowledge required. and their team is quick to respond to live-chat messages.

Sundog Eyewear Canada
Time spent using app: 10 months
Edited December 27, 2022

This app is amazing! The customer service rep were very quick to respond and extremely helpful. Very happy with the experience so far.

Hayaniq
Time spent using app: 13 days
December 10, 2022

Love this app! I downloaded it and customer service immediately helped me setting it up, putting the widgets on the listings and changing the colours of the buttons. Lots of restock apps are quite costly, and these plans are very reasonable! Currently very happy with our experience. Thanks so much guys!

Cosy's Castles
Time spent using app: 7 months
December 8, 2022

Great support, looks nice, emailing function looks like it works really well, very easily customisable, and Sam very quickly moved the placement of the button for customer notification for us

essenzapura
Time spent using app: 23 minutes
December 8, 2022

A go-to app. Easy to use and great customer service. I would recommend this app to all developers. Thank you

Deoorganics