Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Re-Stock, Back in Stock, Abandoned Cart Push,Email & SMS Alert

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
CartBite Features

Chilled & Tannin

Really easy integration and support helped getting it look spot on really quickly. Very user friendly also. Very happy to recommend this app.

Arcticus

Just installed it and the team made it so easy to set up as I require. Honestly one of the most seamless interactions and effective solutions I have experienced with any support team. Seems like this app will be really useful!

Glint Fashion

I use the app for 'back in stock' notifications. They offer good support to help me install the CTA button.

Niamhs Neverland

Fabulous app, good price! Great service. Needed help moving the widget and someone helped me quickly

The Old Singer Shop

The app was easy to set up and so far it has been working great. The monthly cost is reasonable and the customer service was excellent, they responded extremely quickly! A+

Curlfrodisiac

I just started using the app as I switched from another that was not sending my emails correctly. Sam was amazing and helped me get the widget setup in less than 5 minutes! Excellent service and very quick response time! Thanks Sam!

ItWasAllADreamShop

Good customer service. Changes were made in a timely manner.
Will continue using this portal Support!

Waffle Flower Wholesale

We needed the button to show inline with the "add-to-cart" button. The customer service team is very responsive! Exactly what we needed! Thanks!

Looks by Luks

Great app and even better support! Thank you for your help with adjusting the back in stock alerts to our needs, it works just as we needed it to!

Sew A Dream

I absolutely love this app! My products sells out pretty quickly so I can only imagine how much money I missed out on prior to this app. Now I can give my customers the option to be notified when it restocks! Sooo cool. And the option matches my theme perfectly. Customer service is great also. YOU NEED THIS APP! trust me!