Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Re-Stock, Back in Stock, Abandoned Cart Push,Email & SMS Alert

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
CartBite Features

LIMKY

Just installed the app, very easy to install, plus, people on the chatbot are very reactive to help me to set up the button alert on my website. a big plus for me, is that the app is available at a variant level and not only at product level :)

flumi💙

This app is great and really helpful to retain customers, would definitely recommend it. The customer service is also good

Crimson Horticultural Rarities

It was super easy to set up Back in Stock notifications and Customer Support helped me immediately to further customize our Back in Stock notification. Easy and free for this basic functionality, which was exactly what we were looking for!

Youdiful

A very helpful and clear app and super fast customer support! Perfect for notifying customers when a product is out of stock.

TRULY MOTIVATED

I use this app to let my customers know when items are back in stock. I had a few issues but Abhishek from customer service was extremely helpful and dealt with the issue in a timely manner. To anyone reading this, I would recommend you to download this app. Overall 10/10 for me

melOn Design

Amaaaaaazing!!!! 1. Customer service is incredible
2. App is so customizable which is perfect for us (we only need the 'back in stock' notification)
3. Customer service added our brand colours so the buttons match.
4. They also ask if you would like the button below the 'out of stock' item instead of at the side, which is much easier for the customer. ☆☆☆ HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - THANK YOU CARTBITE TEAM ☆☆☆

Mygainz

The customer service is amazing! Thanks Sam for helping us. This app is great and very good. 5 stars for this app. :)

Chilled & Tannin

Really easy integration and support helped getting it look spot on really quickly. Very user friendly also. Very happy to recommend this app.

Arcticus

Just installed it and the team made it so easy to set up as I require. Honestly one of the most seamless interactions and effective solutions I have experienced with any support team. Seems like this app will be really useful!

Glint Fashion

I use the app for 'back in stock' notifications. They offer good support to help me install the CTA button.