Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Re-Stock, Back in Stock, Abandoned Cart Push,Email & SMS Alert

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
CartBite Features

BAMSocks.com - Diabetic & Compression Socks

Easy Setup and great customer support! Does exactly what it says and has a bunch of additional features. Easy to customize to match your website.

Casa Amar

Cette application est super! Mes clientes s'inscrivent dès qu'elles veulent être alertées d'un retour en stock. Elle est très intuitive et le service client est hyper réactif, je recommande!

Rebecca Thompson

So far so good. Installation help was outstanding! Pretty intuitive app but help made it much easier!
I will review again in a couple of weeks when we know how it is working for us and the customers!

Keratin Place

Superbe application, j'en ai fait plusieurs avant de trouver la bonne, je vous la conseille vraiment. En plus le service client et très réactif, merci pour votre aide

December 12, 2021

Thanks a lot for your review. If you need any assistance just ping us over chat support or write to us at admin@staqlab.com

Mikosmetics

Great customer service that helped me set up what I needed in just a few minutes and the app in itself is very intuitive and easy to use. Thank you !

December 12, 2021

Thanks a ton for your review. It always boosts morale of the support team to see a review like this and keep us motivated for working harder on the app.

Cheers!!!

Capelli Hair Extensions

Amazing Technical Support! I contacted them to fix my widget back in stock and in couple of minutes they help me get it fix and running! Awesome plugin

Equisense

I received very good service!! This plug-in is very simple to use and is a very nice app generally.

WINE GUYS

Super easy to setup. The rules are easily created and the integration on the shop is easy, too. If support is needed they reply and help within minutes - AWESOME!

Sisterlee Boutique

Customer service is great! Very hands-on and will do the hard stuff for you. I would recommend for a restock app!

SOUL OF NOMAD

I was looking for an app to automate and make communications with our customers more efficient. This is the app. Easy, support is amazing. Took their time to understand our problem, solve it, and didn't leave us until it was done. The app works great, has less hustle for our concierge department, and easier for customers to know when their favorite item is back in stock. Took some critical pain away for sure.