Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
CartBite
August 5, 2022

I used the app to help with gaining and retaining my customer base. Instead of customers constantly checking my website with hopes that items have restocked, they will automatically be notified.

For Goodness Scents
Time spent using app: 30 minutes
August 4, 2022

Customer service is very quick and helpful. Very easy app to use and quite affordable. Great addition to my website

THE CHEEKY BIKINI
Time spent using app: 14 minutes
August 4, 2022

Works like a charm. Has support for "custom CSS" to customize the look and feel of the buttons - which is important for me. The developer is very friendly and answered all of my questions.
Just one hiccup though - it currently does not work when user is using Private mode in Firefox Developer Edition (on MacOS). It did work fine when viewed in Incognito mode in Android Chrome.

White Fang Cards
India
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
August 2, 2022

The app does what it says, and pretty well. Definitely requires some css knowledge if you want to make it a seamless part of your website. Though, the chat help is very knowledgable and quick to respond!

Crystal Magic online
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
August 2, 2022

Sam was really quick with helping me setup everything and make sure I got it started quickly. Really happy so far

More Than 90