Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Back in Stock & Restock Alerts | Reviews

by CartBite

Re-Stock,Back in Stock & Out Stock,Abandoned Cart Push & Email

Angstrom Minerals

Wow we looked for a service to let customers know we were back in stock after covid, there it was. Great tech assistance as so easy to install . no coding required.

Timeless London

I just like there service and it was amazing as they done it in 10 mins .very quick and good.

Brooks Atelier

I'm new to shopify and this is a free app, so I was really pleasantly surprised that the developer was willing to set up a back in stock button for my site. Communication and and assistance was very fast and they nailed the design on the first try. Would recommend!

Blessed Home Decor By Katie

I used the app to get a button option to notify customers when items are back in stock. Worked great and good customer service.

Arnold Clark Autoparts

we use this to manage our back in stock alerts. It works really well first time with our various themes. Sam in support was super helpful with getting us up and running in no time at all, less than a few hours.

mycoleybear

I use this app to notify my customers when an item is back in stock. It works perfectly with my store!

E Tū Tāngata Shop

We have just started using this app - couldn't have been easier to set up and Sam was super helpful offering a couple of tips along the way.

Reshoot Australia

This app does exactly what I need it to. It is also very affordable and customer service was quick and easy

Karamela studio

The menu is very easy to use. It doesn’t slow the shop. The support is very helpful. For now everything looks great.

Copped Cards

Just started using the app, so far very easy to set up and the support team was helpful and responsive!