Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Re-Stock, Back in Stock, Abandoned Cart Push,Email & SMS Alert

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
CartBite Features

Kode Boutique

Just installed this app, and the staff were super helpful within seconds of me messaging for support via the chat. They matched the buttons to my theme as well. So easy and looks great!

epicashop

muy buena atención al cliente, necesitaba realizar una acción la cual no pude, mande un mensaje y me ayudaron de inmediato.

GoCoconut

I just started using this app. I needed help, and the team did on the spot! Customer service is there to help you. It's been 1 day since its up, so not much yet too see how its going. I will update my review after a couple of weeks of use.

September 12, 2021

Thanks for the review. If you have any queries reach out to us at chat support or mail us at admin@staqlab.com

Double Crown Boutique

This app is definitely easy to use & cheaper than the others I've looked at. I needed some changes made to my liking, and the experts were there to assist & get it done right away!

September 12, 2021

Thanks a lot. Cheers!!!

Gabanda's Closet

I had Abhishek and he was really helpful with all my questions and requests. The app is really simple to use.

NatxCustomStyle

AMAZING!! Great service and helped me quickly with customizations with my button on my site which made everything look better.

Petit Plaisir Store

Real good app, Easy to use and right on the point, no code or anything, Support is 10/10, responses in less them 1 min.

September 8, 2021

Thanks a ton for your review .If you have any queries please feel free to reach out to us at admin@staqlab.com

Daddy Disc Golf

Just set the App up, used the chat feature to help get things up and running. Chat support was helpful in helping me! I now have notifications set up to alert our customers when the out of stock products are back & available for purchase!

September 8, 2021

Thanks a ton for such a nice words. If you have any queries please feel free to reach out to us at admin@staqlab.com

Funkyshop24

Brilliant, These guys helped me in a day, very satisfied, would definitely recommend this app to everyone

September 8, 2021

Thanks a ton for the review. If you have any queries please feel free to reach out to us at admin@staqlab.com

Pixies Gardens

Using it for 2 months now, have given me good ROI so far. Must have app for any store, definitely will recommend it to others as well.