Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
April 13, 2022

Work amazingly as described, customer service is super reactive and even gives me advice on how to improve ! Thank you !

enzumeii
Thailand
Time spent using app: 13 minutes
April 12, 2022

Great customer service. Answered and resolved my question within 5 mins. I well done Sam. I will defo be recommending the app to all my other merchants with shopify accounts.

Refurb Phone NL
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 18 minutes
April 12, 2022

great help setting up! great app to make sure customers get notified when a product Is back in stock!

Crush-thelabel
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 2 days
April 12, 2022

The app is great, you can customize your own button to have customers click for in stock notifications. Customer service was very helpful and friendly when I had a question.

Little Loopy Luna's
Time spent using app: 4 days
April 11, 2022

5 star support. I've installed this App to use the back in stock alert feature. Sam couldn't have been more helpful when it came to helping me with customisation and navigating the app. The notification button fits seamlessly into my theme and I can't wait to see the results. Thank you!

Country Interiors
Time spent using app: 36 minutes
April 10, 2022

The customer service is awesome! They walked me through setting up the app and helped me with some generic shopify questions also. Looking forward to increasing my sales! Thanks Sam!

clearlyvanity
Time spent using app: 10 months
April 7, 2022

I installed this app today because we make our products in small batches and they would often go out of stock. We want to recover the lost sales. I'm so happy that I chose this one out of the many similar apps in Shopify. Sam was very helpful and helped me properly position the Notify widget on our product pages. More power to your team!

Dev Depot
Philippines
Time spent using app: About 9 hours
April 6, 2022

App is work well. I use this app for my online shop to make customer notify when our products are back in stock. The customer service is very helpful.

A Treasure Thing
Germany
Time spent using app: 26 days
April 5, 2022

Support had me up and running in less than 5 minutes! Would definitely recommend. 5 star product and support.

Avast Marine Works
Time spent using app: 22 minutes
April 4, 2022

Customer Service was quick with making my request inline. The pricing is crazy affordable for the month. Thanks Sam.

Aiandeva