Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Re-Stock, Back in Stock, Abandoned Cart Push,Email & SMS Alert

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

CartBite Features

4U.wine

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 month

Atendimento excelente resolveram todos meus problemas. As funcionalidades são fundamentais e básicas, leve, atende o objetivo diretamente.

DE LA FORGE

Location France
Time spent using app 36 minutes

Easy to use, with an excellent customer service if you're looking for any help. Thank you very much!

October 27, 2021

Thanks a lot for such of nice words

joandcompany

Time spent using app 31 minutes

Literally within seconds of downloading I had customer service online messaging me giving me tips for the best way to see the widget on my page! All I had to do was say "go ahead" and it was done. Within 5 minutes of downloading the app the widget is live, matches my theme colors and asethic AND i already have 3 people subscribed to out of stock notifications without even announcing this new feature!!!! BLOWN AWAY!!! Even if you already have a SMS marketing integration (like me) I highly still recommend for restock notification. Oh and price drop notifications! Can't be beat!

Koncept Innovators, LLC

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Excellent customer service, easy to use and navigate, and a great addition to the store. Really enjoying it so far!!

AYESSE

As soon as I added this app customer support reached out to me to help install the button where I wanted it and answer any questions. Very helpful! Looking forward to putting that Back in Stock button to work! Thank you :)

E&S Home-Scent

Time spent using app 19 minutes

Great customer service and very simple to use,
within seconds of installing i had Sam on the chat bot wanting to help and make sure im ok!
DOES WHAT IT SAYS ON THE TIN

bareLUXE Skincare

so far very good. integrated well into my gem pages. customer service fast and helpful. does what I need it to do. The only thing is it takes a moment to become visible after the rest of the page loads, but that doesn't seem to be a problem. Thanks!!

October 21, 2021

Thanks a lot for sharing the review. If you need any assistance in the future just mail us at admin@staqlab.com

BeadsBalzar Beads & Crafts

Location Cyprus
Time spent using app About 18 hours

I just installed this app. It works as advertised and has a number of customization options available besides the 'back in stock' Alerts to customers. Without asking for support I was contacted by the developers for some better presentation of the 'back in stock' alerts... Great! Thank you very much! Its a very useful tool for my customers to get updates on sold out products.

The Pour House Record Shop

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Simple to set up and the support chat helped me get the button where I wanted it to be. Seems to work for what I need

Tin Marin

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 6 hours

This app made my day. It has several tools, simplifying many apps into one for any kind of alerts/events. The support team was super fast. Also it has excellent control over the texts/fields to be displayed, so it can be used in any language.

October 21, 2021

You wrapped it all in your review. Multiple campaigns in a single app. Thanks a lot for leaving such an awesome review.