Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Re-Stock, Back in Stock, Abandoned Cart Push,Email & SMS Alert

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

CartBite Features

VIMHUE

Time spent using app 14 minutes

I used the app to set up the automatic notify when available on our website and it was super easy. The people working were super helpful and quick in getting it up and on our site!

October 20, 2021

Thanks a ton for leaving such a nice review. if you need any assistance in the future just mail us at admin@staqlab.com

Kolé Swim

Just added this app to my store. Very easy to integrate and the staff was very quick and helpful with adjusting the button placement. Looking forward to using it!

October 20, 2021

Thanks a lot for the review. If you need any assistance in the future don't hesitate to mail us at admin@staqlab.com

Naturalis Bags

Location Spain

I have used the app to announce restocks to clients and it works great, I had doubts about how to change two functionalities and messages and they have helped me right away, in 5 minutes I have it perfectly programmed.

Sanserigetshop

Location Denmark
Time spent using app 1 day

I got the app and I am using the free version of it for now.
They immediately contacted me to offer help in placing the banner on a better spot on my website, free of charge.
Would definitely recommend.

October 20, 2021

Thanks a lot for sharing your review. Means a lot for customer support.
If you need any assistance in the future just mail us at admin@staqlab.com

Freycoo

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 month

Muy buena aplicación y de configuración fácil e intuitiva. Quise hacer un pequeño cambio y a través del chat me lo arreglaron en pocos minutos. Muchas gracias mi tienda es más completa ahora

October 18, 2021

Thanks for such nice words. Really made team happy reading it.

Proyecto Banana

Location Chile
Time spent using app 25 minutes

It was very Easy to set up with the help of their support desk. Free plan available. Worth the try!!

October 18, 2021

Thanks a lot for sharing your review. If you need any assistance in the future just mail us at admin@staqlab.com

Concrete Jungle Hippie

Location Australia

Only just added it to my shop a few days ago, but so far so good, and customer service is very quick to get back. I needed the button changed from a floating tab to a button under "sold out" and it was sorted in a matter of minutes

October 18, 2021

Thanks a lot for such a nice review. Support team is really happy customizing the app as per your needs.

HouseplantExperience.com

Location Netherlands

App works perfect. Just the way we envisioned it. Support is extraordinary. They understand the questions and act accordingly and within minutes. Keep up the good work!

PolySass

Location Australia
Time spent using app 20 minutes

prompt response. very quick service and was able to help me through the process. highly recommended no issues

KePi Designs

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 17 minutes

Great customer support and good working app! Installed it in a couple of minutes by help from the customer support. Happy with it!

October 17, 2021

Thanks a lot for sharing your review. If you need any assistance in the future, feel free to mail us at admin@staqlab.com