Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Re-Stock, Back in Stock, Abandoned Cart Push,Email & SMS Alert

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

CartBite Features

KWlasersupplies

Easy to use and they have great customer service if you need any help! I highly recommend this app.

Advance Nutrition by Zahler's

This app offer many ways of notifying customers. I used the emailing feature for out of stock products.
The interface is very easy to navigate and I was able to customize the design to match my store's look very easily.
Also, the support is amazing. I wanted to import a large list of subscribers and was helped quickly and efficiently.

Lala Earth

Time spent using app 18 minutes

I got help immediately setting this up and it works so well! Such a game changer. I should have done this years ago!

M O N A

Time spent using app 36 minutes

very easy to use and get acquainted with. friendly, excellent and prompt customer service to assist you with anything.

U3

Time spent using app 17 minutes

It's easy and quick to use this app. They also provided prompt support in a timely manner. So far satisfied with the app :)

Waverly Scarlet

Time spent using app 22 minutes

Just installed and seems to work great so far! Support was very helpful in placement of my widget as well.

Kode Boutique

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app 42 minutes

Just installed this app, and the staff were super helpful within seconds of me messaging for support via the chat. They matched the buttons to my theme as well. So easy and looks great!

epicashop

Location Chile
Time spent using app 30 minutes

muy buena atención al cliente, necesitaba realizar una acción la cual no pude, mande un mensaje y me ayudaron de inmediato.

GoCoconut

I just started using this app. I needed help, and the team did on the spot! Customer service is there to help you. It's been 1 day since its up, so not much yet too see how its going. I will update my review after a couple of weeks of use.

September 12, 2021

Thanks for the review. If you have any queries reach out to us at chat support or mail us at admin@staqlab.com

Double Crown Boutique

This app is definitely easy to use & cheaper than the others I've looked at. I needed some changes made to my liking, and the experts were there to assist & get it done right away!

September 12, 2021