Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Re-Stock, Back in Stock, Abandoned Cart Push,Email & SMS Alert

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

CartBite Features

Hi Buy Mama

Location Singapore
Time spent using app 1 day

I added this app to include notifications for return of out of stock products. Abhishek was v helpful and reached out to me to ask if I would like to change the default button setting to where the add to cart button usually is, and that was what I had preferred. The dashboard was also simple and easy to use.

Konsole Kingz

Great Customer Service, Helped with the inline button onto my store. would recommend for new users looking for an easy set up back in stock app

Brushdoc

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 7 hours

Amazing customer service and amazing app! Highly recommended for all Shopify account holders that need to let customers know when they are back in stock!

Hinge Meister

Time spent using app 21 minutes

Back in Stock is easy to setup, especially when customer service does it for you! They were right there when I installed the APP, asked a few questions and in a few minutes my "Notify me when available" button shows on the products which are out of stock! That button is especially important for my products since I sell hard to find and out of production items.

Lawn and Pest Control Supply

Time spent using app 20 minutes

Easy to install and helpful staff. I hope it integrates well with my other apps. Recommend to anyone who has a difficult template to work with.

Shuul Colours

Location Ireland

Excellent app and very easy to set up. Plus the support is fantastic and Abhishek was a great help. We are using for back-in-stock notifications at the moment but there is a lot more we will use it for such as abandoned cart notifications and other push notifications. All in all a fantastic app.

ExQUisitE 4 Designs

I downloaded this app to help notify my customers for when my products would be back in stock. This app has been amazing. Also the customer service, when I needed help fixing something with the app was amazing as well.

Trout Head

Time spent using app 21 minutes

Havent had much time using the app yet but the setup was super easy & they were extremely helpful setting it up

Strongbackchair

Time spent using app 23 minutes

I'm overall impressed with the immediate help I had with setup. That alone is worth the 5 stars! I look forward to this app helping us streamline the back-in-stock automated responses!

unpradorosa

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 2 months

I am currently using the app for the back in stock functionality. It is working really well but best of all is how the support team answer, super fast, efficient and professional. It has been a discovery.