Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Re-Stock, Back in Stock, Abandoned Cart Push,Email & SMS Alert

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

CartBite Features

Halvo Coffee Roasters

Easy to use and great support team. We had a few technical issues and they were sorted within minutes!

Thunder Mountain Bikes

Sam was amazingly helpful in getting our back in stock button placed exactly where we needed it! Email support was also very quick with a different issue. So far we're impressed with this app.

Healthshop 101

Time spent using app 25 minutes

Second store I have this on, great app, add to all stores that have inventory. Contact customers and create buying frenzy

Angstrom Minerals

Time spent using app 35 minutes

Wow we looked for a service to let customers know we were back in stock after covid, there it was. Great tech assistance as so easy to install . no coding required.

Timeless London

I just like there service and it was amazing as they done it in 10 mins .very quick and good.

Brooks Atelier

I'm new to shopify and this is a free app, so I was really pleasantly surprised that the developer was willing to set up a back in stock button for my site. Communication and and assistance was very fast and they nailed the design on the first try. Would recommend!

Blessed Home Decor By Katie

Time spent using app 29 minutes

I used the app to get a button option to notify customers when items are back in stock. Worked great and good customer service.

Arnold Clark Autoparts

Time spent using app 33 minutes

we use this to manage our back in stock alerts. It works really well first time with our various themes. Sam in support was super helpful with getting us up and running in no time at all, less than a few hours.

mycoleybear

Time spent using app About 19 hours

I use this app to notify my customers when an item is back in stock. It works perfectly with my store!

E Tū Tāngata Shop

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 6 hours

We have just started using this app - couldn't have been easier to set up and Sam was super helpful offering a couple of tips along the way.