Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive back in stock and price drop notifications, aiding in recapturing potential sales. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, easy installation, and automated widget for out-of-stock products. The quick notification system and customization options are also appreciated. Merchants value the proactive customer service and the insights provided into customer interest for supply chain management. The free plan for new or small businesses is seen as a cost-effective solution, making it a game-changer for stores.

February 7, 2022

It is a great little app, with fast support and combines a great number of features. I would definitely recommend this app.

Twistails
June 15, 2022

Very satisfied - received instantaneous help on a design matter that was resolved within minutes via the chat function. Interface is elegant and easy to use. Would absolutely recommend this app.

Oetker Collection Boutique
May 20, 2022

This app is awesome! We had an issue when we installed this app but customer support helped us and solved all the issues. Thank you so much

KING's Pipe Online Headshop
September 17, 2022

So far I love this app. I also got great assistance from the app chat. I do recomende the app. ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

MILLY
Iceland
October 29, 2021

This app is very easy to use and customer service is amazing and so helpful! I love this app for my business!

Ella Luna and Company
Edited November 6, 2021

I love this app! Support contacted me immediately upon installation and asked if I'd like my button changed to in-line, then made the changes immediately. It's super easy to configure and customize the button color. In just one day, I already have lots of customer requests for notifications. Now I can't wait to see how many sales are recovered using this app!

Huggalugs
October 3, 2022

Ganz einfach: die App tut was sie soll. Bei Produkten die Out of Stock sind, kommt eine entsprechende Möglichkeit, eine Benachrichtigung zu erbitten. Der Service ist auch sehr schnell und hilfsbereit.

Maldives Dreams
Austria
May 20, 2022

Good app and wonderful customer service!
We have some questions when we start. And the team help us so quickly and so helpful

Momanda
Hong Kong SAR
November 24, 2021

Still in trial period, after going through other similar apps found this most convenient in terms of features, friendly use, & pricing. The support are quick & super helpful, they helped me with some adjustments that makes the app more useful for my theme.

KAF
Egypt
CartBite replied November 24, 2021

Thanks a lot for such an amazing review. You made the day for us here. If you need any assistance in the future feel free to reach out to us at admin@staqlab.com

Edited December 22, 2021

Excellent customer support. They provided guidance & answered all of my questions. The app is a great resource!

Bonfire Candle Company LLC