Carts Guru Automated Marketing

Carts Guru Automated Marketing

by Carts Guru

Marketing automation for SMS marketing, email, FBM retargeting

Paint Plot Australia

User beware. This company has purposefully left us on an outdated plan and upgraded our plan on that old system without our permission. We have ended up paying above 50c per text message recently. Because they have been charging us per email and not per SMS. They refuse to refund the money thus far. There are better alternatives such as Klaviyo sms. Which you can properly segment and create more advanced audiences on. Their attribution model is also misleading. I am not 100% sure how they calculate it but you should really compare it to your google analytics source / medium. As their in built attribution was 6x higher than Analytics last click. Beware.

April 20, 2021

Hi Michael,
I’m sorry to hear about the negative experience you’ve had with our platform.
Indeed, your plan wasn't fitting your needs and as soon as you raised the matter, we promptly moved your account to a better fit as we have different plans available.
Carts Guru’s SMS technology is better than Klaviyo's and has the same segmentation possibilities. I’ll be more than happy to walk you through them. Our SMS rates are also lower than other Saas companies.
Regarding the attribution model, we use the last standard in the marketing automation sector: 30 days after the reception of an SMS/opening of an email.
As you are using different marketing automation platforms depending on the channel, it's perfectly normal that revenues don't match with your Google Analytics.
I hope we can make you change your mind about our platform soon! Please don’t hesitate to get in contact with us at contact@carts.guru, or chat with us in the app.

EDEN + ASH

I was looking for a free app that can text internationally and at first I had a hard time understanding how to create the campaigns and triggers but once I got the hang of it and got help from customer service, this app is actually very easy to use! I will definitely be using this for while to send abandoned cart SMS to visitors. Great customer service!

March 10, 2021

Hi Eden + Ash, thanks for your review and feedback! Glad to hear you're enjoying the app :)

Vivere Republic

I'm new to this app, but so far it looks pretty good. Very good support. I would like to see some changes in the workflow editor options, but other than that it seems pretty nice.

March 10, 2021

Hi there! Thanks for your review and feedback, we really appreciate it. We're actually working right now on making some changes to the workflow editor. We hope to launch them very soon :)

getstrongfit.com

great!!!!! really easy to work with I'm glad I found that app thank you very much for easy sms retargeting !!!

March 10, 2021

Hi there! Thanks so much for your review and feedback. Glad to hear you're enjoying the app :)

HandynTrendy Shop

Taking a trial run and so far it's pretty good. Email+Messenger+SMS all in one place is something I am really looking forward to. Creating email campaigns and SMS process is pretty simple and straight. Worth the shot.

February 8, 2021

Nest & Land

This app is great. Huge return on investment. Easy to set up workflow. Thank you! I would suggest this app for SMS!

Fairysh.Shop

BEST APP ! Easy to use and Amazing features, very high ROI. SMS marketing is a big plus if you want to make the most out of your paid traffic.

Honey Guru

I use this app to launch my online store and i am super excited with the results. Thanks Sebastiano you made the process sooooo easy.

January 12, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating and all the best with your new online store!

Green Habitat

One of the best customer service I received in Shopify. I like how email, SMS and FBM are combined in one app with a fallback flow. If managed well, you can save some cash on this.

January 12, 2021

We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your experience with us and the community.

Calvary fitness

i use this app to help with all forms of email marketing from cart abandonment to sending out newsletter promos and more. its really versatile and very simple to use it covers all bases sms, email and even facebook messenger dont hesitate

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12