Carts Guru ‑ Retargeting

Carts Guru ‑ Retargeting

by Carts Guru

All-in-one retargeting solution - Email, SMS, Messenger

Kindlejet

Carts Guru is awesome! Their customer service is great and the value of their app is expressed by the prime example their team sets.

Sportiez

Customer service for this app is great, i had questions and requests for customization, and they easily and quickly helped me.

Hero Pet Supplies

Carts Guru really helped me to create a quality on exit pop-up page - the app is incredibly user-friendly!

ergoPouch Brasil

Awesome features - need to use a bit more to get more familiar but will get there. Thanks Carts Guru

The Tools Hybrid

Made my money back for the first month and then...within 48 hours!!! I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of impact this app makes but couldn't say better things about it.

Abalor

Easy to use and works very good I have more sales than before I'm very happy with the service they provide

Tiny Devotions

Good, but could be enhanced for user clarity. I'm basing this off other similar apps. I found the start a bit clunky and my onboarding call was scheduled for a time while the agent was AFK. Will update when I see results.

Beautifily

Love how easy it is to setup all of the flows in multiple different channels. Support is top notch as well.

thepicturenecklace

Great app! It has a very easy setup and does leave much to think about when setting up. I highly recommend it.

ROZYANA

not working (SMS)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7