Carts Guru ‑ Retargeting

Carts Guru ‑ Retargeting

by Carts Guru

All-in-one solution - Recover 20% of your abandoned carts

The Daily Come Up

Actually really love this app! It's very effective in decreasing abandoned cart rates and increasing overall success of your site!
Highly recommended for any store!

FurrysWorld

This is a very full featured and comprehensive app for retargeting. Probably the last and only one you'll ever need. Has many features, and does most of the basic setup for you on its own. The dashboard is very comprehensive too and breaks down all the good work its doing for you and all the money its making you. Hard to argue with that. Navigation could be a little more intuitive, but that's mostly splitting hairs. This is a great and powerful app. Definitely one of my favorite workhorse apps. Highly recommended.

FEMME NOIRE

My abandon cart rate recovery was decreasing. I'm excited to use the text and messenger feature and review my rates after 30 days. This is a game changer it's like 3 apps in 1.

JawDroper

we use this app for sms retargeting, this app is one of the few apps that are great for retargeting, so far so good

Style Sew Me

I used this app to help me create more touchpints for recovering abandoned carts. It covers all of the best channels in one app. I got set up within about 20 minutes and was ready to go!

Moon & Back

messed up my facebook pixel replacement. though i contacted them they blamed facebook itself. and then i contacted w facebook and shopify support. and they asserted that it happens coz of multiple pixel firing coz of placement. shopify reconnected me and this app support team again.. and i never heard back from them.. this app gave only headache and waste of time

July 8, 2019

Hello Moon & Back,

we are sorry about this; we would certainly not want any of our customers to have bad experiences from using our platform. We are investigating to see whether we can fix the issue. As our app is removed so we should no longer have any impact on your website, however we still see two different pixels.

We noticed that the IDs used on the second pixel is not one of the IDs that we normally use. Having two pixels is not supposed to be a problem, it might be an issue with the set-up of one of the pixels.

Give us few days more to keep looking into this issue. We will reach out to you at the soonest!

Used Horse Stuff

I am exclusively using the app for SMS re-targeting and so far so good! Looking forward to the metrics after 30 days. I was worried that this would be too intrusive but you can adjust the messaging to make it fun and safe for your customers.

Malumali

Best app for SMS retargeting, abandoned cart and campaigns. No issues at all with the app! Best app for retargeting!

Shop The Coolest

Great app. It works wonderfully with our shopify store. The default built in abandoned cart shopify provides has not done a single thing for us. As soon as we imolented carts guru we started seeing results in our return traffic as well as orders. It also provides good reporting metrics so you can get more insight into your abandonment cart problem. Overall we are very pleased with carts guru and recommend it to other stores who are serious about making money.

ShopJeanPhotography.com Lightroom Presets & Photoshop Actions Overlays & Courses by Jackie Jean

Best app for SMS retargeting, aban cart and campaigns. No issues at all! Love the dashboard and reporting features too!

Previous 1 3 4 5