Carts Guru Automated Marketing

Carts Guru Automated Marketing

by Carts Guru

Marketing automation for SMS marketing, email, FBM retargeting

Green Habitat

One of the best customer service I received in Shopify. I like how email, SMS and FBM are combined in one app with a fallback flow. If managed well, you can save some cash on this.

Calvary fitness

i use this app to help with all forms of email marketing from cart abandonment to sending out newsletter promos and more. its really versatile and very simple to use it covers all bases sms, email and even facebook messenger dont hesitate

Deals you desire

I would definitely use this over and over again. fantastic! this app can help you generate a tun of money with marketing!

V MEDIA STUDIO

really really useful and top customer care!
carts guru is the top application for sms, dm and email marketing.

MCats

De momento super atentos, eficaz y no muy difícil de usar.
Hay un monton de opciones muy buenas para mejorar tu tienda.
Recomendada!

Fit King Apparel

I just installed this app for my new store and it is so easy and seamlessly presented that I feel confident in it already. Amazing user experience so far!

Curve-Shaper

This app has great support and does what it promises. Definitely recommended to everybody wanting to increase their conversion rate.

eovovs

Amazing app, very high ROI. SMS marketing is a big plus if you want to make the most out of your paid traffic.

oralcarenegozio

I love this app, it really gives me a simplified vision of sms - mail & messenger marketing & retargeting.

Green Peaks Camping Collective

I think this app is really easy to navigate! I love the exit widget. Being able to prompt a discount code before customers leave the site has helped tremendously! This app makes it easy to create discount codes and attach them to different campaigns and widgets.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11