Carts Guru ‑ Retargeting

Carts Guru ‑ Retargeting

by Carts Guru

All-in-one retargeting solution - Email, SMS, Messenger

Meditate In Yoga

It's unbelievable how much time and hassle this app provides. The recovery of any lost carts can be a big deal, this app converts many of those into paying customers. I love it.

UltraBand Usa

Great App, definitely worth the investment. This app has multiple features and makes up for more than a few apps

BaddieWay

Working well, easy to set up and easy to use with perfect help desk.
I will keep using it!

Shoppe with Shawn

So very happy with the support and functionality of CG!! My recovered carts have blown up and Im making $$$$$!!! Thank you Carts Gurus!

Twisted Pineapple Boutique

I wasn't sure about this app at first but now that i am actively using it, i have found it to be very helpful at understanding my customers on another level. I feel like I have a better understanding on what my customers shopping routines are. I would definitely recommend this app to other business owners who are new to eCommerce

hiierliving

Works great once you set it up correctly! We are seeing additional sales and profits far above the cost cart guru charges. We did have a few issues with the initial set up but the customer service team was able to resolve all those for us.

J F M

I am very pleased, working well, easy to set up and easy to use and perfect help desk.

The Daily Come Up

Actually really love this app! It's very effective in decreasing abandoned cart rates and increasing overall success of your site!
Highly recommended for any store!

FurrysWorld

This is a very full featured and comprehensive app for retargeting. Probably the last and only one you'll ever need. Has many features, and does most of the basic setup for you on its own. The dashboard is very comprehensive too and breaks down all the good work its doing for you and all the money its making you. Hard to argue with that. Navigation could be a little more intuitive, but that's mostly splitting hairs. This is a great and powerful app. Definitely one of my favorite workhorse apps. Highly recommended.

FEMME NOIRE

My abandon cart rate recovery was decreasing. I'm excited to use the text and messenger feature and review my rates after 30 days. This is a game changer it's like 3 apps in 1.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6