Carts Guru Automated Marketing

Carts Guru Automated Marketing

by Carts Guru

Marketing automation for SMS marketing, email, FBM retargeting

GreatVacs

Carts Guru has helped recover so many abandoned carts for all our clients. It's one of the apps that we always use from day 1, and I recommend it to everyone interested in selling on Shopify. Plus, Matt has been great at helping get everything setup and running well.

Elite Athletic Gear

The SMS feature has helped recover a fair amount of abandoned carts. Nice feature to our shop. Thanks.

Gearocity

Great company to work with, Matt really went above and beyond to help get things set up. Thank you for all your help, and looking forward to working more with them.

Ecommercemex

Hi this app is great , love it

Coolstuffandmore

This app is not working properly. Clicking to edit emails is not working, the back to dashboard link is not working, everything is getting stuck. I had high hopes that this app would help my shop, but it obviously is very amateur. Disappointed.

Elegant Emporium

Best app I tested for abandonment carts. I use it for text messages and emails. increased my conversion a lot!! US Customer service is awesome, they did set my account and they were really nice.

Moonlightbundles

I Love Carts Guru. This is the absolute best app. It helped us make more money every month by capturing hundreds of lost shopping carts. Great customer service, and super easy to install. Thanks Guys.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next