Carts Guru Automated Marketing

Carts Guru Automated Marketing

by Carts Guru

Marketing automation for SMS marketing, email, FBM retargeting

decorstoreus

This is an important app, comes highly recommended. I havent put it to work fully, but setup was very easy.

Xin Roller

Really amazing app with a lot of different options to recover abandoned carts. The best one so far. Also a fair pricing plan.

Westello

Good app so far. Simple interface makes it easy to navigate to the tabs I need. The system is straightforward, set rules and Cart Guru takes care of the activity.
Update: Had some problems at first getting the rules set. Worked with Leo on their team and he's helping me get through it. Also had a chat with Ivi their customer success manager and she's helping create templates and strategies to test. They take good care of their customers.

April 3, 2019

Hello Andre,

We take customers feedback very seriously and we are sorry to hear you have had issues with the app.

We are here to help, our technical team is looking into why we don’t get the visitors language information from your website.

In the meantime, we had a look at your account and found an error in the way you set up your retargeting conditions which is the reason why we didn’t retarget any of your abandoned carts. But don’t worry, our customer success team have set up your retargeting strategy to make it work from now on.

Regarding your questions on Facebook Ads, you can set up the pixel properties directly in carts guru (my.carts.guru -> Facebook ads settings) or manually on your website. We have just checked your website, and we can confirm that only one pixel is triggered.

We are more than willing to extend your trial for 10 more days.
We will be in touch by the end of the day,

Best,

Carts Guru Team

TLM Research

I wasn't sure about how I was getting priced and if I had optimal settings, so I hit up the chat, and Florent from Spain skyped me and helped me make sure all my settings were optimal for what I was trying to accomplish. Mainly, making sure I'm not being too intrusive to my customers while trying to capture upwards of 25% of lost sales.

Value Gear Online

Installed CartsGuru and boom! the very first default email recovered a sale!

It was quite easy and intuitive to figure out and configure. And on top of that, their team actually went over the setup, and offered to help to make sure everything is set up perfectly, and as per best practices - great service!

Sewing By Sarah

Great service. The guys walked me through the entire setup and I'm already seeing some big numbers in terms of revenue recovered. Highly highly recommend.

Wisho

Don't understand why this app doesn't have more reviews. Between our two stores this app has recovered over $50K in lost sales. SMS retargeting!

Happy Wax

Excellent! We were completely swamped during the Holiday season and wanted to upgrade our cart abandonment strategy but were a small company and did not have time to do all of the things we wanted. Carts guru met with us for 15 mins, listened to our strategy, and did all of the leg work themselves. We have tried a lot of cart abandonment tools on our Shopify website, for email - and especially text - this is a must have to increase revenue!

omg-wow-store

I used this app to help me recover abandoned shopping carts using email and sms. The customer service was incredible, Matt helped me set up everything from A to Z and help me setup a very aggressive and effective campaign. Refreshing, Thanks.

Live Your Expression

Matt is amazing great service! He is always avialble and helpful! Great insights as well! Oh my god amazing!