Cash on delivery verification

Cash on delivery verification

by Onjection Labs pvt Ltd

COD confirmation via automated IVR calls

Fabviaana

I used app and app is really nice. It connect very well. It is also easy to use.....................

Trending Cart

This has automated COD order confirmations and made the process simple. It has a simple setup and reasonable pricing. Thanks.

Awsomify India

Best app that confirm the orders correctly and this app really helpful For start up sellers also thank you team

AwsomifyMe

This is the most simple app and amazing experience. It is smooth and saves so much of our operations teams time. I would say it is a must-have app in India

Astromaker

app is good and i paid 30 $ but i think its going to waste as the issue is call, its showing spam on true caller and some random name where customer might not picked call and than the purpose is defeated.. suggestion for maker to buy another number with TRUE Caller business so that it shown green always, i can give u 5 immediate customer..

GOGIRGIT.COM

We used this app and it works well. However, we don't recommend this app for beginners, since minimum you need to invest $30 for the same and that is too much to be utilized when order flow is less. We had $23 in our account which were not utilized and the same got expired. We requested for an extension beforehand but our request was not honored. Updated as on 29 March 2021

OffNorth

We have been using this app since the past few months and this solves a big issue of confirming genuine COD orders. Extremely happy.

Moloshe

Fabulous App that help Indian Merchants to eliminate fraudulent order made by strangers. So every Indian merchant must have app.

Pierre Marin

Thank you guys for the support! very nice app help me alot me and my team 5/5 great job! And easy to use for Cash on delivery business.

Blazing Sale India

It's Good To Have Your Customers Engaged As Soon As They Place Order.
So many templates to choose with. A very good & must have software for my store. Thanks To The Customer support service of the app for continuous support. Highly Recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6