Verify COD Orders by auto call

Verify COD Orders by auto call

by Onjection Labs pvt Ltd

Avoid fraud prepaid & Cash on delivery (COD) orders

Pierre Marin

Thank you guys for the support! very nice app help me alot me and my team 5/5 great job! And easy to use for Cash on delivery business.

Blazing Sale India

It's Good To Have Your Customers Engaged As Soon As They Place Order.
So many templates to choose with. A very good & must have software for my store. Thanks To The Customer support service of the app for continuous support. Highly Recommended.

cheerpurple

Great App, loved the automated system and controls. Would definetely recommend others to use it as well

INDIAN ORIGIN

Nice application we use it for a month now and by conforming cod verification we came to know which phone number is valid and also customer got another chance to reconfirm his order and which makes Lesser RTO now . Thank you Shipway

Smugglerz Inc.

Been using this app since a year now and since 85% of our orders are COD based helped us a lot. Highly recommend it !!

Shoppers Cart

As soon as you install this app on your Shopify, You get more conversion ratio. Personal Experience!!

Amaze Cart

Amazing App for Every Shopify User. You get more and more conversion ratio and it almost vanishes the manual work of dialing & following up with customer. All things sorted. Thanks to the developers who've made this app & also the customer support team.

CentreStep

Its been a month we are using this app & we must say its great. This app reduced our workload of order confirmation. User interface is easy to understand. The support team is also very helpful.

HashArt

I am using this app for more than a month now, I never got any issue. This app works smooth. Customer gets an automated call just after they place an order and mostly customer confirm the order. I make a manual call to them for the confirmation which drastically reduces your RTO.

INFSD SWIMWEAR

Amazing features. Tested the call and it works fine. It automatically detects the COD order which is great.
I love that you can add your own audio instead of the automated voice. Because of that it gets 5 stars.

Previous 1 3 4 5