COD Verification by IVR call

COD Verification by IVR call

by Shipway

Avoid fake online Cash On Delivery orders

Country Bean

Excellent app. We had 100s of COD orders pending from the lockdown. This app made calling verifying these orders as simple as a click of a button. Saved us countless hours. Thank you!

Beautyshoptrends

A must have app for those having e-stores with COD option. It has worked wonders for me. you'll love this app to give your customer to verify COD order via call confirmation. It reduce product return ratio and save your valuable time for fake/dummy orders.

Ellabeautystore

Wonderful App that Help Indian Merchants to Eliminate Fraudulent Order Made by Strangers. So every Indian Merchant Must Have App.

101carts

Really useful if you are doing COD order. Add a sense of comfort knowing that the customer has approved the Order and not made an order by mistake.

Moloshe

works like a charm , no problem in installing and using it, a must have app for all the indian ecomm websites to confirm cod orders

WittyCart

Awesome, I just loved it. The plan of pay as you go model is the best you can get. It’s a must-have app for every Shopify stores.
Really good app, boost our benefit with this application. And excellent customer support services, I highly recommend for all eCommerce website Thank you.

Beautyecart

very useful,no problem in installing and using it, a must have app for all the Indian ecomm websites to confirm COD orders. its help me to reduce my RTO, Its help me to verify the orders before i dispatch. Highly Recommended

ebeautybeestore

This is really helpful for people in India doing COD to verify orders! Highly recommended for all online stores very helpful to avoid fake cod orders

BlushBees

I have been using the app for the last 4 months but after analyzing the record I found there are a high number of failed calls due to the technical fault in the app system.

1- Customers are getting calls immediately after placing the order (within 2/3 seconds) many customers are busy reading the THANK YOU page at that time so they disconnect the call deliberately...
It is better that customers get a call at least after 20/30 seconds of placing the orders and not immediately after the order...

2- There is an unnecessary too much pause after the customers press the "1" on mobile for confirmation... there is around 7/8 seconds pause and then system reads the next message like "thank you for confirmation etc"
due to this many customers think that the call has been finished and they disconnect it and the system considers it as a failed call.

I already approached the support staff with this issue but there is no satisfactory reply..highly disappointed...better to use any other app.

Wellbeing Nutrition

They claim to have different language Voice options , but its not true. Contacting them since 2 weeks and no reply ever.

October 31, 2019

Hi Well,
We apologize for the bad experience you had with us.

Yes, we do provide the different language voice options and as per our telecon. If you still face any challange, Please let us know.

Thanks,