COD Verify | COD to Prepaid

Verify Cash on delivery via IVR & Whatsapp | COD to Prepaid

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Cash on delivery verification

Urban India Store

Location India

STAY AWAY Bad Bad Bad, They Just Want You To Buy There App. And Once You Buy The Plan There Is NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT On How To Use The App Or If You Are Facing Any Problem, No Matter How Much You Try Contact Them They Are NOT GOING TO RESPOND

Oytra

Location India

FAKE APP. Does not send whatsapp or IVR Call. Will directly mark order verified. When you call on helpline number, some rude lady will say ayush the founder of app is dead. ITs a huge scam. Do not install

Need One

Location India

so much useful for ecommerce stores, especially support agent ayush also very assistive and helpful Thank you so much for this making more easier for order confirmations.

Sun Natural Foods

Location India

Excellent App, Very Convenient for COD Merchants at a reasonable price. It has all the features to verify COD orders, Convert COD to Prepaid Orders and more.

INDIAN SLINGSHOT

Location India

Wonderful Customer support service and very easy to use. I believe it will help me to reduce my RTO. Absolutely loved it!

PLAY

Time spent using app About 1 hour

The support team is excellent and resolved all our queries on priority. We got a call from the team and they fixed my issues on the call - that hardly happens with any app provider. Ayush is the man! Great support.

Rush By Kira Official

Location India

Wonderful Customer support service and very easy to use. It has helped me to reduce my RTO by 20%. Absolutely loved it!

Glamfe

Time spent using app About 1 month

I am using this app for COD and its really helping me to get more orders. It is helping in reducing RTO upto 25%.

KikiBix

Location India

poor support from the team. will make lot of false promises and multiple calls to convert you to a paid customer and post that they will just vanish.

September 8, 2022

Mam we are looking into your query as it takes a little time to resolve technical problems. Allow us some time we will resolve your query.

Tamayak

Location India

Must have app for anyone offering cash on delivery
1) Follow-up call feature is really good and helps in case the customer is unavailable
2) App supports both otp and call feature which is really nice to have. Overall pretty solid app! Would recommend it

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9