Onjection: COD Order Verify

Onjection: COD Order Verify

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
4.4
October 5, 2019

They claim to have different language Voice options , but its not true. Contacting them since 2 weeks and no reply ever.

Wellbeing Nutrition
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Onjection Labs pvt Ltd replied October 31, 2019

Hi Well,
We apologize for the bad experience you had with us.

Yes, we do provide the different language voice options and as per our telecon. If you still face any challange, Please let us know.

Thanks,
Team ONjection

September 6, 2019

Really helped me to reduce the fake orders. Helps me save the unnecessary shipment costs plus saves my team's time.

Casesaaz
Time spent using app: 8 months
September 6, 2019

This is such a must-have addition to any ecom store. So many feature included that will help conversions which is extremely important. Definitely would recommend!

Ebeautybee
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 6, 2019

I enjoy this app because it's so simple to use. It literally takes 10 minutes to set everything up..Very useful for COD orders. Fake orders reduced very much.

Casesaaz
Time spent using app: 9 months
August 22, 2019

This is really helpful for people in India doing COD to verify orders! Helped me to reduce fake orders and save shipping cost . Highly recommended for all online stores.

Smartwatchesworld
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 21, 2019

Works like a charm , no problem in installing and using it, a must have app for all the Indian ecomm websites to confirm COD orders.

Voguetune
August 20, 2019

Really useful, its help me to reduce my RTO, Its help me to verify the orders before i dispatch. Highly Recommended

SWIPECARTSTORE
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 20, 2019

The app help us to reduced the fake orders specially for COD orders. The new feature i.e. order verification by call is awesome.

Thank you for adding order verification feature.

Wireless Chargers Online
August 19, 2019

it is absolutely great app for startup business,Reasonable pricing.Thanks Onjection,very nice customer care service.Highly recommended.

voguetune
June 13, 2018

Best App to Verify COD orders.

Thesculptlingerie Com