Reviews (75)

4.1
March 16, 2020

A must have app for those having e-stores with COD option. It has worked wonders for me. you'll love this app to give your customer to verify COD order via call confirmation. It reduce product return ratio and save your valuable time for fake/dummy orders.

Beautyshoptrends
June 8, 2022

The support team is excellent and resolved all our queries on priority. We got a call from the team and they fixed my issues on the call - that hardly happens with any app provider. Ayush is the man! Great support.

PLAY
July 21, 2020

App Reduce product return ratio and save your valuable time for unnecessary shipments because of fake/dummy orders.

Summer Sale
August 19, 2019

it is absolutely great app for startup business,Reasonable pricing.Thanks Onjection,very nice customer care service.Highly recommended.

voguetune
April 25, 2022

I am using this app for COD and its really helping me to get more orders. It is helping in reducing RTO upto 25%.

Glamfe
July 29, 2020

Amazing features, easy setup very nice app the app is recommended. In the Shopify platform, it is a unique app good work team keep it up!

Posture Correct
August 20, 2019

Really useful, its help me to reduce my RTO, Its help me to verify the orders before i dispatch. Highly Recommended

SWIPECARTSTORE
July 22, 2020

this is the best app i have ever used they always help us and it helps me to improve my Rto and save my team valuable time we are fulfilling many orders daily i want to cut one star because of cost which i think is little bit higher Overall just try this app once

Nano gelpads
August 21, 2019

Works like a charm , no problem in installing and using it, a must have app for all the Indian ecomm websites to confirm COD orders.

Voguetune
August 31, 2020

I am using this app for more than a month now, I never got any issue. This app works smooth. Customer gets an automated call just after they place an order and mostly customer confirm the order. I make a manual call to them for the confirmation which drastically reduces your RTO.

HashArt