Cash on delivery verification

Cash on delivery verification

by Onjection Labs pvt Ltd

COD confirmation via automated IVR calls

cartizo.in

This is the most simple app and amazing experience. It is smooth and saves so much of our operations teams time. I would say it is a must-have app in India

Paris Elysees

The test call is not working.How will the real thing work?Please help in resolving this issue.

July 7, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, we will update you shortly on this issue

Country Bean

Excellent app. We had 100s of COD orders pending from the lockdown. This app made calling verifying these orders as simple as a click of a button. Saved us countless hours. Thank you!

Beautyshoptrends

A must have app for those having e-stores with COD option. It has worked wonders for me. you'll love this app to give your customer to verify COD order via call confirmation. It reduce product return ratio and save your valuable time for fake/dummy orders.

101carts

Really useful if you are doing COD order. Add a sense of comfort knowing that the customer has approved the Order and not made an order by mistake.

WittyCart

Awesome, I just loved it. The plan of pay as you go model is the best you can get. It’s a must-have app for every Shopify stores.
Really good app, boost our benefit with this application. And excellent customer support services, I highly recommend for all eCommerce website Thank you.

BlushBees

The Issues I highlighted are resolved now.
Will be recommending this app to all Indian stores.

Wellbeing Nutrition

They claim to have different language Voice options , but its not true. Contacting them since 2 weeks and no reply ever.

October 31, 2019

Hi Well,
We apologize for the bad experience you had with us.

Yes, we do provide the different language voice options and as per our telecon. If you still face any challange, Please let us know.

Thanks,
Team ONjection

Casesaaz

Really helped me to reduce the fake orders. Helps me save the unnecessary shipment costs plus saves my team's time.

Ebeautybee

This is such a must-have addition to any ecom store. So many feature included that will help conversions which is extremely important. Definitely would recommend!