Multichannel Importer

eBay, Amazon, & Etsy Importer. Etsy Review Importer & FBA

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

La Reina Roja 37

Location Spain

I have attempted around four or five diverse applications to outsource eBay postings to my Shopify and they all were not awesome with the exception of this one.

I at long last got one that works practically great. It is very easy to understand and with just a couple of changes in Shopify, postings are all set sparing me a lot of time and vitality.

I enthusiastically prescribe this application and the engineers connected with me and are exceptionally liberal accommodating and cordial extraordinary individuals a debt of gratitude is in order for a great answer for a truly necessary issue.

Energetically Recommended!!

ConsoleReplay.com

Customer service guided me step by step on the process on how to get things done. Some of the best online help I have ever received. Definitely recommend.

Em&Ad

Location Greece

I used this app ,and it was very very useful and helpful ... And thank you Deepti .I had trouble with my region and Ebay doesnt except..But now i fixed it was so easy thank you.I hope Multichannel importer be useful for you too.

gyftsie

I used this app to import from Amazon, GREAT support, very responsive and helpful, thank you so much!

The Multichannel shipper application is direct to utilize. Imports all the subtleties of the items amazon to Shopify in a consistent way, with no manual movement. Only two stages should be finished:

Import all the items to the application for nothing.

At that point transfer them to shopify, charged on the item premise.

10 item transfer is additionally given for testing the application.

For in excess of 300 items, this application offers a markdown of up to 80% off which is the best part for the application.

The application is anything but difficult to use, with a moderate cost and great help.

I am happy with the application.

Enthusiastically prescribed!!

Urban Products

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Hello CED team,

I came across your company by accident or not :) I spoke to such a nice woman - your colleague Deepti.
It helped me a lot and showed me how to use the CSV files.
With this application we uploaded 16000 products to CSV and then sent them to my Shopify shop without errors.
This really saves work, this app is really good, I also discovered that your company is asking a lot more, I can imagine if everything is as I imagine it :) and the costs match that we work together , I have to read in. This is all new to me and the shop was created “provided” :)

First of all I would like to thank you very much.

This application is really good. It must have cost a lot of work. I will probably discover a lot of new things there.

Thanks again to the team and to Mrs. Deepti.

Nice greetings from Germany
Irek Urban

Ps. Sorry my english is not that good.
Pss. Unfortunately, this app allows automatic homepage translation :(

latrand

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app About 24 hours

Very good. Great customer support. It is working well and fast. Can only recommend it. Thanks again guys

bestartofficesupplies

Location Australia

very helpful app. solve a lot of my issues. they have good knowledge of ebay, shopify and how it works

StyleBargains

Location Australia

Best app I've ever used for easy, low-cost dropshipping from many different sources such as Ebay, Etsy, Ali-Express. Makes everything so much easier and I highly recommend! The support is constantly around and ready to help, very respectful and always help you with whatever you need. Always going to be using this app as it's most definitely the best Importing app I have used by far.

Art-Craft-24

Location Germany

Die App hat einwandfrei das getan was sie tun soll - Meine Amazon listings nach shopify übertragen.
Der Support ist immer online und hilft sehr bei Fragen
Sehr zu empfehlen

magazig

Location Spain

Muy buena aplicación!..son muy competetentes en la hora de soluciónar las tareas.,haciendo que todo sea más fácil. de utilizar!!., ganando tiempo.,suport muy atencioso,es lo que hacía falta., ya que he abandonado algunas herramientas que en la hora de proporcionar atención, tardaban mucho en contestar..!! Les aconsejo de verdad ..felicitaciones..