Multichannel Importer

eBay Importer, Amazon Importer, Etsy Importer, FBA,Bulk update

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

PartsBrozStore

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very useful app!!
Sync my shopify orders to my Amazon FBA in a very smooth manner. Their developer Rahul helped me with few issues coming in the app instantly.
Highly Recommended!!
Thanks, CedCommerce!!

Prime Infant

Great app and great support. i had bit of issue with the app but support team is very friendly and helpful to resolve all my queries. THANK YOU

stanbulstore

Location Germany

Es ist ein schöner App, aber was mich nervt ist das man zu aufdringlich ist!! - Da ich kein anderes App gefunden habe, das ebay Importe macht, habe ich es zum 2. mal installiert -

Man gezwungen sein Telefonnummer anzugeben, dann wird man pro Monat mehr als 2 x von den Mitarbeitern per Whatsapp angeschrieben, auch wenn man kein Antwort gibt wird man angeschrieben bis man antwortet!!

App ist schön, Service auch aber was mich nervt ist dieser unfreiwillige Kontakt per Whatsapp, habe verstanden das man helfen will aber nicht einen zwingen zu helfen!

Also App ist schön, aber man wird gezwungen sein Telefonnummer anzugeben und darauf hin per Whatsapp terrorisiert (so nenne ich das langsam)

Petites tentations variées

Location France

I used this app to start drop shipping via ebay. Very nice and intuitive. Also, they have a very reactive support team that is always here to find a solution for you. Great app! Highly recommend.

sook.online

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great APP!!! very easy to link my Amazon account with FBA sync ... easy to import my products and work with multiple platforms directly from my website ... and excellent live support ... thanks guys

X-Protector

Location Ukraine
Time spent using app About 1 year

Good service. We had some problems with it but the manager Deepti solve it immediately. I will use it more and more.

OKpharma

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

Fantastic app. Very good customer service. Very quickly solved unstandart situation. Can them reccomend!

My Clean Family

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

very useful application , helps me a lot in import from ebay to my shop and also the customer service is just perfect thank you so much <3 ...

Inateck Backpacks

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Top APP functions and customer service. Easy to import products, and online customer service is especially helpful, always helped me with my issues in few mins. Very nice experience! Every store has other sales channel should use it!

kinswoodtools

Time spent using app About 22 hours

The app is good for import eBay/amazon products to shopify and Whats'up support is a very good experience ever...