Multichannel Importer

Multichannel Importer

by CedCommerce

Etsy Importer, eBay Importer Amazon Importer FBA, file import

tekshopgadget

amazing app and specially the support torugh whatsapp is fantastic and so fast.. they are also in touch for new suggestion for made a perfect app.. very satisfied.++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Smack Apparel

The app is awesome, but the support team was even better! I had some issues migrating all my Amazon inventory to Shopify at first, and their team was willing to do manual and custom work to resolve the issue. I would recommend them 1,000%!

JDB Electronics

Great app for importing listings in bulk and syncing up inventories. Decent pricing and helpful support

Amata Vita - Loving Life

This saves a TON of time. The support is really great! The chat function is the best!!! I would really recommend this app to anyone. It allows me to upload my products from Amazon right to my Shopify store. Wow!

Talakoko's

Nice app, i can import from ebay, and thanks to Shubhangi the CS who helped me a lot. I recommend this app to any dropshipper

HomeLife Italy

Good app for importing your listing from Amazon into Shopify. Support is quick to help if you need their support.

Troop London

Best tools so far to import existing amazon product to Shopify. Save me hours of work! highly recommended.

Arab Canvas

My Etsy products had a lot of variants and the developer created a custom profile to let me import my products without screwing up the SKUs and some other customizations! They work hard and see that the work is completed.. highly recommend!

ErMejo

Ottima applicazione molto utile e grande assistenza, la consiglio volentieri a tutti. Usata per importare da Ebay Affiliation, con l'assistenza passo passo, via chat, di una gentilissima persona. Excellent application very usefull and great assistance.

bellaterracosmetics.com

Recently I used this incredible app The Omni Importer which helped me to import all the products from my Amazon seller's account to Shopify in just a few clicks.
It helped me to sync my price and inventory and along with I could even manage my orders through FBA.
The customer support was excellent they helped me over every step and were very patient and friendly. Also, there pricing is praiseworthy.
CedCommerce has earned a permanent client.
Keep up the good work guys