Multichannel Importer

Multichannel Importer

by CedCommerce

Etsy Importer, eBay Importer Amazon Importer FBA, file import

Antiques and Holidays

Great support. If you run into trouble dont hesitate to use their chat support. The app works well for importing your eBay items into Shopify

Zahaav Jewelry

Downloaded the app as we wanted to sync our Etsy products to our Shopify store. At first, it seemed to work great. We ran into some issues with uploading the products to Shopify. We have reached the support team and the representative, Deepti, went above and beyond to help us and fix the problem ASAP. An excellent experience and great customer service. The app works perfectly now! Definitely recommend it!

AbsoluteProMusic

If you are finding an app to import your products from the Marketplace to Shopify then I think the Omni Importer app is the one.
I recently used this app to import my products from eBay and Etsy to Shopify. And it helped me to import my products from both these marketplaces and they did not charge double amount for duplicate products.

I don't have words to describe my happiness after using this app. So easy to use an app with such a fantastic pricing scheme.

This app listed my listings to Shopify very easily, also in very less time.
I would highly recommend this app to all those eBay and Etsy sellers who want to have their online store built in a very efficient way.

The most salutary element was their Customer service.
Thanks, Guys!!

Teammvpsports

Easy to use app and easier with customer service readily available, polite, friendly, patient and knowledgeable. I have already purchased a second app from them. This app nicely coordinates and integrates with multiple platforms making my life much easier.

Zookyo Shop

Simple enough and doing what it is supposed to do. Also the support is friendly and nice. I will keep testing it but for now I happy.

Ammo Can Storage

Like the app, but disappointed in the deceptive advertising. I might have missed it, but didn't see on the app listing that the pricing for the FBA order syncing at 19/Month… This is free to set up through Shopify***UPDATE*** Since the review the company has trolled and ceaselessly harassed us upwards of 10 calls, messages, etc a day, avoid at all costs.

September 26, 2019

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and this feedback. We would like to inform that the pricing plan updated now.

We hope to hear from you on the same.

bone jack vintage

Scam. Deceptive advertising. You can do the same thing for free. I give this zero stars. Don't purchase this app.
Company has decided to harass me via telephone, contact me at nearly 9 pm on a weekday, and has been harassing me all morning on my Facebook business page. They are insanely unprofessional. Please avoid at all costs.

September 26, 2019

Dear bone jack vintage,

Thank you for sharing your concern!

We were just trying to connect with you so that we can help you to import your products on your Shopify store in a seamless manner.
Sincerely apologize for the troubles you faced and still would like to get connected with you.

CFS Brand Filters

App worked great for transfering products from Amazon. Easy to Use. I would definitely suggest this App

LucyToni Designer Shoes

Works great, it is so simple to use you just do a few clicks and all done! Brilliant support service too. They were amazing help when i was stuck. He spent about an hour helping me sort out something which was my fault.

Biophix

Probably one of the best importers, very quick to use, easy to figure out. Will import the main image of each of your listings in Amazon, along with all other product data.