Multichannel Importer

Multichannel Importer

by CedCommerce

Etsy Importer, eBay Importer Amazon Importer FBA, file import

myaquastorte

Best App I have ever used!

I am loving this app, as it imported products with all the images and description on shopify from eBay within few minutes and without any manual work. Just have to complete some simple steps, and will be listed on my Shopify store.

No need to worry at all about the creation of duplicate products.

Variants will be created with the main product; not the separate products created for each variation product.

Pricing is awesome. No need to pay on skus basis, instead pay according to the number of products you have. NO MATTERES HOW MANY SKUS YOU HAVE.

Their Service is superb, up to the mark. Always available to assist in the best possible way. I am very excited to use their other tools as per my requirements/

So far this app seems to be working great.

The customer support is excellent. Great Time saver.

Highly recommend!

OzDiscounts

Got my 8500 products imported from ebay to my online store.
Great support from the team and affordable price.
Recommended to everyone who plans to do the same task.
Cheers

AlexGear

The App is super easy to use and work with. Just few clicks and here we go. We just need to connect our Merchant account with the app, import the products and then upload them. 0.1usd/product is such a reasonable rate.
Imported my Wish marketplace products through this app.
Their customer service is awesome. They help you out in every way possible, answer promptly and try to resolve the issues at fastest possible speed.

districtdesigns

Amazing App! This app allowed us to Merge our Amazon store into shopify easy. What's really awesome about the app is it will take all your Variations and match them up. Customer support is Top notch and always available. This app will save you hundreds of hours and is worth every penny. Thank you!!!!

Nutiss

Awesome App, I am just more than happy to get my products listed, they didn't took any charges for already imported products on my shopify store.

None of my duplicate listing created even I changed my title on my store then also they matched already created products

No manual work I need to do, their service are Superb helped me to get over all my queries and problems, easy to work with their app, no CSV stuffs.

I am very happy to see all my products details with it's complete details title, variant, multiple images and the most important my description all get imported same as on my eBay store.

Thank you guys!!!

SavageIsland

used their app to import my products from eBay marketplace to my Shopify store. their app are awesome, their pricing plan is superb, I get all my products with it's complete details such as variant, Description, Title, Inventory, etc all the information of the products successfully created on my Shopify.

No duplicate products created, highly recommended app.

Customer service Is too impressive and very polite , always there to answer all my questions. Easy to use their app and the best thing is all are process are automated, No need to fight with CSV.

I am very happy to use their app.

Thank You!!!

Crystal Goddess 888

I just started using this app ~ and so far I am blown away by the amazing customer service! Someone has been by my side for hours on end, as I asked many questions, deleted all my old shopify inventory. It is very quick and easy to use. So much better than Estify. State of the art technology!! Very impressed!

Liquidation Cart

The app works great. It helped in importing all my products to Shopify in just a few clicks. It saved alot of time I would suggest everyone who want a hassel free import, should use this app.

Prime Decor LLC

I used their app to import my products from Amazon to Shopify using their Omni Importer app. The app was awesome, very few steps and all my products are on my store. I highly recommend their app to everyone for importing products from marketplaces to Shopify store.
No duplicate products will be created on Shopify ever.

SVEDY-CLOTHING

I installed the app because I wanted to import my products from amazon and ebay. I received the best support from an angel named SWATI :-) Of course, all the others in the support team are great! Generally I have tested several apps and immediately noticed that only here the support is above average. Thank you for everything!