Multichannel Importer

Multichannel Importer

by CedCommerce

Etsy Importer,eBay Importer Amazon Importer FBA, Bulk update

Firestar Shop

Great app ! Used it to upload products from Amazon. In case of any questions support is always helpful!

September 26, 2019

Hi! Thanks for your positive feedback.

Live Fast Supply Company

This app has helped us speed up moving our listings from eBay to our website. We initially had some issues using the app, but I contacted their customer support and within a few days they had made some adjustments for us that allowed us to effectively use their app. Of course there are still things I have to change when I move the listing from one channel to the other, but this app has definitely made the process faster and easier.

September 26, 2019

Hello! Thank you for sharing your feedback. Your suggestions are always valuable to improve us and serve you in a much better.

ganserscientific

Great app and support. We have a store with thousands of products and this is exactly what we needed to keep our inventory in order.

D2F Group Outlet

Honestly a great app - it is super easy to use and understand. The support is amazing and there every step of the way to. Lets not forget support is available 24/7

Couldn't ask for a a better and cheap app in help me on my way.

thescottishgantry

Very quick to help Lovely Happy People and works well for what I need it to do and does ot fast and simple

Goddess Energy 22

I am very happy with this app. Big time saver! I am able to import without having to do it for every item

Antiques and Holidays

Great support. If you run into trouble dont hesitate to use their chat support. The app works well for importing your eBay items into Shopify

Zahaav Jewelry

Downloaded the app as we wanted to sync our Etsy products to our Shopify store. At first, it seemed to work great. We ran into some issues with uploading the products to Shopify. We have reached the support team and the representative, Deepti, went above and beyond to help us and fix the problem ASAP. An excellent experience and great customer service. The app works perfectly now! Definitely recommend it!

AbsoluteProMusic

If you are finding an app to import your products from the Marketplace to Shopify then I think the Omni Importer app is the one.
I recently used this app to import my products from eBay and Etsy to Shopify. And it helped me to import my products from both these marketplaces and they did not charge double amount for duplicate products.

I don't have words to describe my happiness after using this app. So easy to use an app with such a fantastic pricing scheme.

This app listed my listings to Shopify very easily, also in very less time.
I would highly recommend this app to all those eBay and Etsy sellers who want to have their online store built in a very efficient way.

The most salutary element was their Customer service.
Thanks, Guys!!

Teammvpsports

Easy to use app and easier with customer service readily available, polite, friendly, patient and knowledgeable. I have already purchased a second app from them. This app nicely coordinates and integrates with multiple platforms making my life much easier.