Multichannel Importer

eBay Importer, Amazon Importer, Etsy Importer, FBA,Bulk update

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

StoreUpark

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app About 1 hour

At the point when I initially attempted this application, I have no clue what to do! Yet, thank god they have an extraordinary client assistance delegate that strolled me through every single step.
I imported my 1000 amazon listings to shopify in a few minutes at an affordable price and with complete details. This application is so SIMPLE!!!

NutraPro

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app. I had my own listings in eBay already, and now all eBay orders go smoothly into Amazon FBA. Great support team that available also on WhatsApp. Fast response to any problem. EXCELLENT .

DAOUDSTORE

Location Spain

Very Helpful fast service , showed me how to drop ship from amazon <, thanks again for helping figure out everything

Jonathan Radetz Jewellery

Location Germany

Even I had some problems with variants from Amazon, the support was really helpful and there invest a lot of time to find individual solutions, even the problem was caused from Amazon.

Salesbay

Location Australia

Very good service, save me a lot of times, will use it again. customer service are very helpful. even on the weekend.

Best-In-Price

I would rate 5+ stars..
This App saved me hours - working smartly.
No fiddling around with Excellent Team support!
Imports easily from website, Amazon and eBay drop ship

organictextile

affordable and fast with an excellent&friendly support.
Amazon-Shopify-Ebay . everything works awesome!
Very recommend.

Best Bongs And More

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

I really enjoy this app and the live chat was extremely helpful and had no worries for me being new and explained everything very easily, would highly recommend :)

SCENTLY CANDLES & MORE

Customer support is on point and really helpful, trying still to figure out for us the best solution but they are very patient and help wherever they can

TOOTSY RACK

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I got products from ebay very well and in short time. The price is affordable but discount should start from 100 products not 300.