Multichannel Importer

eBay Importer, Amazon Importer, Etsy Importer, FBA,Bulk update

From $11/month

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Emotion Pop

they have very good customer service, if you have doubts dont even hesitate to get in touch with them. Deepti was very useful and accommodating. God job!

Feroce Couture Boutique

This app was very helpful in every way and I have referred all my friends and family who have businesses who may need assistance . Customer service is always friendly and professional .

Tooling.net

This app works pretty well. The support staff has been very helpful in getting me up and running. Thank you.

Whipsaw Equine Products

Absolutely hands down the best customer service representatives I have ever talked with. Very very knowledgeable and help you get you app up and running. Clear and decitful instructions that are easy to follow. The app is fantastic and easy to use. this app does everything I wanted and more
finally a app that is well designed powerful and makes your job easy. This is the most sexy beautiful app out of all of them. If I was a male app I would definitely rate this sexy app a solid 10. Lol

AJin Factory Automation

Thank you for your kind guidance.
If I give you a score, I want to give you 100 out of 100.
It's the best app ever!! It's going to be a necessary app for someone..
I don't miss the money I paid.

irinnadesign

Perfect for importing existing Etsy listings. I used others apps but its was with mistakes . I am very happy I found this awesome App! Keep up the great work!

I imported 2000+ listing to my Shopify store. Great Job Guys. Customer care also superb, Always with me ...

Magic Mat

the customer support team is fully dedicated to resolve any difficulty face by customer.. every time when I had any query I just ping customer service and they will reply within 10 minutes..
Great Job Guys.

Sand's Amazing sextoy's

This was the best move I made yet as a shopify merchant they are very helpful and they know if I have a problem before I do, their communication is very good and helpful when setting up your app

Blue Sky Indy

I reached out to customer support to request a functionality change to the app. It was done immediately and for a low cost. Works great.

mayfairstore

The Omni importer app is straightforward to use. Imports all the details of the products from eBay to Shopify in a seamless manner, without any manual activity. It is very helpful. This way I only make a listing once on eBay.
Just two steps need to be done:
1. Import all the products to the app for free.
2. Then upload them to shopify, charged on the product basis.
3. 10 product upload is also given for testing the app.
For more than 300 products, this app offers a discount of up to 80% off which is the best part for the app.
Also, if any issue comes, support is always there to help.
The app is easy to use, with an affordable price and good service.
I am satisfied with the app.
Highly recommended!!