Multichannel Importer

Multichannel Importer

by CedCommerce

Etsy Importer, eBay Importer Amazon Importer FBA, file import

Snssvs

I loved this app. Set up was quick and easy and support was some of the best I ever had. I had multiple follow ups with Swati and had it running perfectly!

Cloth Couture

Great app, easy to use, I was able to import my eBay items over to Shopify within minutes. Only drawback is you have to sync each item 1 by 1 once you have it uploaded.

Square Shack

Wow! This was app is user-friendly and very easy on the wallet. I used the available online chat and someone responded within seconds. Mental breakdown averted. Expectations exceeded. Thanks so much!!!

open boxz shop

App works flawlessly pulled 3000 items perfectly in minutes. Easy to customize pull every detail from source site or pick and chose which attributes to sync. AMAZING customer service they were quick to answer all my questions even the dumb ones. Swati was very helpful and went above and beyond to ensure I knew what I was doing.

Way Out Pets

Wow, is all I can say. Hoped on a chat with Srajan and asked for assitance in uploading the rest of my product from ebay to Shopify and it was as if they had a magic wand and presto, within seconds, it was done without my lifting a finger. Amazing support. Saved me hours upon hours of work. BRAVO!

talmudey

We used the Omni app to connect and sync our data, works great, with excellent and quick support anytime.

Greekjewls

Dear Deepti,
I wanted to import my listings from Etsy to Shopify. I used the app and someone from your staff from a pop-up window provided me with all the necessary actions I had to do.
Andreas Cheilas

GoodGram.com

I love this APP!!!!!

They went above and beyond to setup my products on my Shopify store!!!

This is APP is a must!!!!

They put all of our products in the correct categories and transferred our listings from our other platforms essentially making the transfer seamless!!

If you want to run a successful Shopify store this APP is a must!

Merchandize.Store

Awesome App and even more Awesome support. The staff actually approached me to make sure everything was okay. For my eBay listings I am using 3dSellers template which was causing issue. Support took care of it immediately.

Tekky's

It’s a good app it works greathjhhjjjjjjiiiiioiiiiookookkoookiiiiiiiiiiiikiiiiiiiikiijiiiiiiiijjjikkk