Multichannel Importer

eBay Importer, Amazon Importer, Etsy Importer, FBA,Bulk update

From $11/month

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

drivef-driveg e.U.

It is a great app for importing csv files. Also the support is very good, there is always someone there.

FMstyles

I just loved how it worked for me! It just took few mins to import Thousands of product. Very happy with the customer service.

This app is positively among the top apps out there in the market. It has a great functioning mechanism and smooth flow of products from Amazon to Shopify. This app is amazing I had a very good time using this app. I could import all my 9000 appx. products without any problem. It imported my products depending upon several categories in a specific collection of Shopify. Also, they resolved my currency issues too.

This app is the most affordable one I have come across. Overall this app functionality was up to the mark and the customer care was excellent they walked me through every step and I am very impressed.

You don't find many guys out there explaining things with such detail and handling your issues. The support team was amazing. Incredible! Incredible! This app is fantastic, encompasses great features.

Ryce International Goods

when I first tried this app, I have no Idea what to do! But thank god they have a great costumer service representative that walked me through each and every step. And as it turns out it was easy to do and understand. This app is so SIMPLE!!!

Firestar Shop

Great app ! Used it to upload products from Amazon. In case of any questions support is always helpful!

September 26, 2019

Hi! Thanks for your positive feedback.

Live Fast Supply Company

This app has helped us speed up moving our listings from eBay to our website. We initially had some issues using the app, but I contacted their customer support and within a few days they had made some adjustments for us that allowed us to effectively use their app. Of course there are still things I have to change when I move the listing from one channel to the other, but this app has definitely made the process faster and easier.

September 26, 2019

Hello! Thank you for sharing your feedback. Your suggestions are always valuable to improve us and serve you in a much better.

ganserscientific

Great app and support. We have a store with thousands of products and this is exactly what we needed to keep our inventory in order.

D2F Group Outlet

Honestly a great app - it is super easy to use and understand. The support is amazing and there every step of the way to. Lets not forget support is available 24/7

Couldn't ask for a a better and cheap app in help me on my way.

thescottishgantry

Very quick to help Lovely Happy People and works well for what I need it to do and does ot fast and simple

Goddess Energy 22

I am very happy with this app. Big time saver! I am able to import without having to do it for every item

Antiques and Holidays

Great support. If you run into trouble dont hesitate to use their chat support. The app works well for importing your eBay items into Shopify