Multichannel Importer

eBay Importer, Amazon Importer, Etsy Importer, FBA,Bulk update

From $11/month

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

alaincoop

Recently I used the Omni Importer which helped me to import all the products from my CSV file to Shopify in just a few clicks without worrying about the format of my CSV.
Also, there pricing is admirable.
The customer support was excellent they helped me over every step and were very patient and friendly. They took care of all my requirements.
Excellent app with a great working.
Highly approved!!

Popular Diamonds

If you are using Shopify as your eCommerce platform and want to import your products from eBay to the Shopify store then there are many apps on Shopify but the one app that I would suggest is the Omni Importer App by CedCommerce.

It will import the product from eBay along with all the details. They also support other marketplaces as well like Etsy, Amazon, Walmart, and Wish. It will provide you price and inventory syncing from the eBay to Shopify.
I have a great liking for this app. It eases a heavy burden for importing my products from eBay to Shopify. Excellent app, helped me integrate the entire channel in under a few minutes, great service. They are always available even via text or chat and fixed any problems that came up. Great team. Best customer service and a great team. This is one of the best apps, very easy to use. It saved a lot of time.

Also, the app is great and works very well. I would highly recommend this application from Cedcommerce!
I would like to give more than 5 stars for this app. Great app! Great features! Thanks, Ced Team you are amazing! Thank you for all the help! Without this app, I couldn't have dreamt of importing to Shopify with so many products. Thanks, Cedcommerce. You guys are gifted!

Thank you!

Living Firme

This app was totally worth it. It was a super intuitive and fast way to import my all my shop items.

Slashtek

They stepped up and figured out the issues I was having. (was trying to integrate a little unique situation) It works really slick! Great communication.

Sonnenfeld Designs

Customer service was very responsive and helpful regarding my questions. They also provided great suggestions on how to achieve my goals.

Punch Needle Supplies NZ

This App Allows me to only have to write up my products once. I import them from etsy to shopify and then upload to trademe. It's very effective! and their support is fantastic.

DSC Publishing

Very quick and easy way to import listing info and pictures, took about 10 minutes to copy listings from Amazon to Shopify!!
A+

Blayltd

very impress with the App , easy to use great support and give a good solution to connect. Thank you!!

tekshopgadget

amazing app and specially the support torugh whatsapp is fantastic and so fast.. they are also in touch for new suggestion for made a perfect app.. very satisfied.++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Smack Apparel

The app is awesome, but the support team was even better! I had some issues migrating all my Amazon inventory to Shopify at first, and their team was willing to do manual and custom work to resolve the issue. I would recommend them 1,000%!