Multichannel Importer

Multichannel Importer

by CedCommerce

Etsy Importer, eBay Importer Amazon Importer FBA, file import

Natureluxy-shop

Good application as a whole! the customer service was very responsive I recommend. very good customer service

Forestwilla

This App is really awesome! I just linked my Etsy store and get all my products imported in a single click along with all my products variants, images, prices, inventories, etc .. later I make some changes on Etsy products and then import it again it gets changed on my Shopify store, customer service is too responsive, I get all the solution of my confusion promptly .... thank you for all your services.
I recommend this app to everyone who wants to import products on their Shopify store.

Johnwin

The app was really helpful on setting up my website. The support group is also very helpful and always give fast respond! Thank you!

Videogamecanada

Very good help, I save a lot of money with their app. Used this app to import my products from Amazon to Shopify and it is really helpful, Woww. I recommend this tool to any serious seller.

VosVintageUK

I used this app to import from eBay to Shopify, it’s easy to use. I had a minor issue to start with but customer support helped resolve it quickly.

Round Rock Treasure

I used this app to import eBay listings. It worked well. It could explain the multi-step process to get eBay listing to Shopify listings a little better; but no real complains here.

Rosie's Rings and Things

A very useful tool for my business! They support team is helpful and easy to contact. I'm very happy.

Mucha Nie Siada

Great app, easy to use, I was able to import my eBay items over to Shopify within minutes. Thank you.

estambres.com

Great support and followup. Works as it should. We used it to import products from Etsy into Shopify and then to Synchronize their inventory. I would definitely recommend speaking with the support to figure out how your specific needs can be solved.

Snssvs

I loved this app. Set up was quick and easy and support was some of the best I ever had. I had multiple follow ups with Swati and had it running perfectly!