Multichannel Importer

Multichannel Importer | Reviews

by CedCommerce

Etsy Importer,eBay Importer Amazon Importer FBA, Bulk update

Trends & Brands

My quest for an approach to transfer my eBay postings to my Shopify store took until the end of time. Web searches, audits and numerous YouTube recordings didn't help.
Everything that I found was excessively costly and if I dropped my membership with the potential organizations, my postings would be obliged to the scratch-off. Omni Importer app was the most elevated evaluated choice that I could discover.
There were a couple of low evaluations saying not to utilize this application. Be that as it may, there were numerous a lot additionally recounting their fulfillment.
For a fact, I considered the low evaluating remarks as certain individuals wouldn't get it regardless of how simple it was. Additionally, a few people simply prefer to grumble. It stacked ebay postings without any PROBLEMS.
My ebay postings are currently in my Shopify store. If this is the thing that you have to do, there is a possibility for a one time move at a great price with a good discount. Great!
I feel like this application spared me long periods of work and it just took minutes.
Exceptionally RECOMMENDED.

RLWC Trades

Very good product, even better service, helped me with an error I was receiving instantly on the live chat. Would recommend

Emotion Pop

they have very good customer service, if you have doubts dont even hesitate to get in touch with them. Deepti was very useful and accommodating. God job!

Feroce Couture Boutique

This app was very helpful in every way and I have referred all my friends and family who have businesses who may need assistance . Customer service is always friendly and professional .

Tooling.net

This app works pretty well. The support staff has been very helpful in getting me up and running. Thank you.

Whipsaw Equine Products

Absolutely hands down the best customer service representatives I have ever talked with. Very very knowledgeable and help you get you app up and running. Clear and decitful instructions that are easy to follow. The app is fantastic and easy to use. this app does everything I wanted and more
finally a app that is well designed powerful and makes your job easy. This is the most sexy beautiful app out of all of them. If I was a male app I would definitely rate this sexy app a solid 10. Lol

AJin Factory Automation

Thank you for your kind guidance.
If I give you a score, I want to give you 100 out of 100.
It's the best app ever!! It's going to be a necessary app for someone..
I don't miss the money I paid.

irinnadesign

Perfect for importing existing Etsy listings. I used others apps but its was with mistakes . I am very happy I found this awesome App! Keep up the great work!

I imported 2000+ listing to my Shopify store. Great Job Guys. Customer care also superb, Always with me ...

Magic Mat

the customer support team is fully dedicated to resolve any difficulty face by customer.. every time when I had any query I just ping customer service and they will reply within 10 minutes..
Great Job Guys.

Sand's Amazing sextoy's

This was the best move I made yet as a shopify merchant they are very helpful and they know if I have a problem before I do, their communication is very good and helpful when setting up your app