Multichannel Importer

eBay Importer, Amazon Importer, Etsy Importer, FBA,Bulk update

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Johnwin

The app was really helpful on setting up my website. The support group is also very helpful and always give fast respond! Thank you!

Videogamecanada

Time spent using app About 1 year

Very good help, I save a lot of money with their app. Used this app to import my products from Amazon to Shopify and it is really helpful, Woww. I recommend this tool to any serious seller.

VosVintageUK

I used this app to import from eBay to Shopify, it’s easy to use. I had a minor issue to start with but customer support helped resolve it quickly.

Round Rock Treasure

I used this app to import eBay listings. It worked well. It could explain the multi-step process to get eBay listing to Shopify listings a little better; but no real complains here.

Rosie's Rings and Things

Time spent using app Over 1 year

A very useful tool for my business! They support team is helpful and easy to contact. I'm very happy.

Mucha Nie Siada

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app, easy to use, I was able to import my eBay items over to Shopify within minutes. Thank you.

estambres.com

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great support and followup. Works as it should. We used it to import products from Etsy into Shopify and then to Synchronize their inventory. I would definitely recommend speaking with the support to figure out how your specific needs can be solved.

Snssvs

I loved this app. Set up was quick and easy and support was some of the best I ever had. I had multiple follow ups with Swati and had it running perfectly!

Cloth Couture

Great app, easy to use, I was able to import my eBay items over to Shopify within minutes. Only drawback is you have to sync each item 1 by 1 once you have it uploaded.

Square Shack

Wow! This was app is user-friendly and very easy on the wallet. I used the available online chat and someone responded within seconds. Mental breakdown averted. Expectations exceeded. Thanks so much!!!