Charge Me Later, Wholesale app

Charge Me Later, Wholesale app

by Buddy Apps

Pay Later, Wholesale customer groups & pricing, Import prices

Silk Screen Shirts Inc

We've been looking for a pay later solution for our clients for YEARS. VERY thankful to have this app. It allows us to have user specific credit terms for our wholesale clients. Game changer! Support was also great. Quick, decisive answers and the ability to be flexible for our company's needs.

Bottega Sicana

Very useful app for quick and easy wholesale sales.

The assistance is very fast to solve all the needs.

Very recommended app.

ON TREND AGENCIES

This app is very easy to use and works really well with my shop. I'm also impressed by great customer services from Support team. I'm very happy to recommend this app to other people.

Avocado Decor

This deserves 5* for customer support. Ankit is very courteous and helpful. He was there from start to finish until I was satisfied with the installation. If you have an issue that cannot be fixed right away, they'll be happy to forward it to their development team.

Gwartzman's Art Supplies

The customer support for this app is greater than any customer support I have received for any other app in the past, and WAY better than the Shopify customer support.
Plus the app works very nicely with a large array of product pricing with the Gold Plan. Was originally going to use three different apps to do the same thing that this one app does. We can now give certain customers specific price points with just a simple login with no product discount codes.
On the note of codes one of the reasons why the customer service was so good was the fact that they were able to create a decent amount of custom code to get the app working the way we wanted it to work. Ankit rules, the amount of troubleshooting that needed to be done was quite a bit, but was extremely painless thanks to the quick responses and intelligence of this employee! Well done.
Highly recommend this app for anyone wanting to give student discounts, wholesale prices, or a Pay Later feature.

Celly's Pet Supplies Distributing Inc.

This app covers all my needs, and is the most reasonable. Ankit gets back to me in the best time and has solved each issue I have presented. Including some that were not app related. Very professional. Great App.

Akumu Ink :: Wholesale

I've been using this app for almost a year and it's been working perfectly. I had a little issue yesterday with a setting and emailed support. Ankit helped me really quickly and fixed the problem within an hour. I'm very happy with the product and service :)

classicfarmhousecandles

I chose this app while building a wholesale site. It provided so much of what I needed and, with a little help from the app developers has turned into exactly what I need to support a wholesale dual payment system. The support has been super fast in their response and, despite the time zone difference, the work has been done when requested and exactly to my specifications. Can't recommend it enough!!

kestinwholesale

This App has been really helpful for me and Ankit was very helpful in making some changes I needed. He responded very quickly and was great.

Tom

Getreide-Gutscher

Top support! Solved my issues promt! Easy solution for all who need to deal with B2C and B2B in one shop!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7