Chargeflow Dispute Chargebacks

Automate Chargebacks, Fight Fraud Prevention, Order Protection

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Luxus Car Mats™

Finally an app that automates chargebacks; saves up so much stress, time and energy; they are very professional and provide a very comprehensive evidence file to fight the chargeback and have the best chances of winning it. 5/5

July 25, 2022

Thanks for your kind words!

Our #1 goal is to allow you to focus on the growth and innovation of your business, and at the same time recovering your lost money from chargebacks with the highest success-rate and most professional way.

Made 2 Measure Fajas

WOW!! JUST GET THIS!! I was leary ..but it relieved me of fake hustler customers !! Chargeflow.. I was stressed out with the few fraudulent chargebacks customers were doing, since I see my customers face to face and it is a custom measured business, . and my contact guy Boaz is on point !! With Chargeflow, I now can concentrate on other areas of success with my business . Thank you Chargeflow.

July 25, 2022

Thank you so much!

We are definitely aware of the headache and frustration handling chargebacks may cause merchants. You never know where the next chargeback will arrive from, but fortunately our AI, along with our experts, won't miss it.

Sohnne Inc.

First of all, the customer support is fantastic. So glad that their customer service is still a real human, it's so rare these days. Their employees are knowledgeable, courteous, and go the extra mile to assist you. So professional!
Second, the app is intuitive. So it was easy to use and so easy to set up.
Third, this company has lifted a huge weight off our shoulders by handling inquiries, claims, and disputes. The number of times Charge flow saved us from customers using chargeback as a way to get free stuff.
Highly recommended app for anyone who deals with online payments on this platform.

August 2, 2022

Thanks so much for your kind words!
Along with our developed AI, we make sure our human resources are at the top, in order to serve our merchants appropriately.

ComfyFins

Location Singapore

Great help very detailed and iniative. I had a great time talking to them. Hope for them to solve my disputes successfully

August 2, 2022

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!
We're on the same boat with you - doing all we can in order to win your chargebacks and recover your lost money.

babyfirst Store

So far, the communication between their team and our team has been phenomenal. The setup was very quick and minimal steps to get up and running. It is a major weight off our shoulders to have the services that they provide. We have been combating the customer abuse of chargebacks, and this is the solution we were looking for. Highly recommended.

August 21, 2022

Thanks for your honest feedback!
We do our best to make the entire operation as seamless as possible, allowing you to quickly get back to your business knowing you have the chargebacks chore fully covered.

Tenacious Toys®

Very professional company! Very thorough submission of data and info to the banks to help and protect my company. Impressed so far; looking forward to a long partnership with Chargeflow

August 23, 2022

Thanks you for your kind words!
We are definitely here for the long-run, tailoring our services to your growing business and increasing the win-rate consistently.

Rita's Unique Boutique

I use the app to help me fight off all these liars and cheats trying to get something for free all the time !!! The assistance I am receiving is the BALM !!!! Very helpful , Friendly and just a god send for a new shop owner just trying to get by !!! THANK U guys !!! YOU ROCK !!!!!

Exquisite Aromas

This app should be on everyone's store. Not only does this app automate chargebacks on Shopify and Stripe (better than most of us too), but it also handles all PayPal inquiries, disputes, and claims. The best part is that it doesn't even feel like your paying for the service because they only charge you a small portion of recovered dispute fee.

Rivendell Shop

Location New Zealand

Excellent app, and amazing onboarding experience as well as customer service to not only make sure we're getting the most of the app, but also providing useful advice on Chargebacks in general beyond the scope of the app. Thank you!

Cloudy

Chargeflow is a must for anyone looking to offload low-value administrative tasks in order to free up time for activities that truly grow your business!

April 11, 2022

Thank you very much for your feedback, we really appreciate your honesty.