WhatsApp Chat, Messenger +More

WhatsApp Chat, Messenger +More | Reviews

by Premio

WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Viber, Email & Chat

Shiree Odiz

Awesome little widget with a super user-friendly interface, exactly the functionality you need, and the greatest customer support. Thanks, guys!

kartellmexico

we use this App Its very easy and we can help al the customers in the moment
We increased our online sales

Creamit

Great customer service, was very patient with me as we worked through the problem which was actually my bad. Good start to using this app, will be recommending it.

Coquinaria

Great app! This is the right app if your need you customers to reach you quickly and, at the same time, chosing the way they prefer to do it. Having multiple channels to reach you makes it quite complete yet very simple.
Smart app! Thanks!!

Shoetopia Mx

Great plug in! The only thing is to include the posibility to add Chatra and Tidio like tawk.to.

Anyouo

Good app, very smart to use it, so i can put multipy contact infos on the website, and this allows customer to contact us directly

4th Try Apparel

I love this app, and that you can offer options to your customers of the best way for them to contact you! Plus the customer service was amazing when I ran into some issues with my traffic early on.

STIRPARO LINGERIE STYLISTS

This app works great, it helps us to improve our customer service.
The customer support is amazing and Gal is super helpful.
A great value for my money, highly recommended.

JillyAtlanta

I wanted to use Chaty to have more interface with my customers. After trying to install it (unable to due to my computer settings), I contacted Chaty directly. Gal quickly contacted me back and set it up for me momentarily. That’s some amazing service! I am using Instagram, Facebook messenger, SMS, and email as my channels. Chaty installed these with ease, it’s up and running like dream, I’m a happy customer!!!

SEEART_JP

Chaty is amazing! Currently I use it to connect my LINE chat to the website and also use it to target the chat widget for a specific country, and this is what I love about it! You can show chat channels for separate pages or based on country. In the future I'll also connect other chat platform like Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp. Great solution to connect any chat channel to a store