Women's Day & Holidays Effects

Women's Day & Holidays Effects

by RoarTheme

Boost Women's Day, Holidays Sales with Music & 20+ Effects

Dirt Floor Denim Company

Works awesome. Very cool fall effect................................................................

KARISHOP2020

Very Cute, I love it, It adds good mood to the store, and it is fit to any season . many pretty designs

SALTEES

This is a really cool app. It's easy to use and gives you a variety of different effects to enhance your store.

DonessVille Doggie Delights

Just what was needed to drive some holiday weekend valentines sales online! Fabulous and very easy steps to enable - loving the experience

Casmo Decor

Excellent..................................................................................................................................

RJ Collection - Your Shopping Genie

I used this app, the snowfall worked fine but there is no setting to set up the Valentine theme. I could not find it anywhere in the setup. The heading is misleading because I mainly wanted the valentine's theme and that is the reason I downloaded the app. I thought I will be able to use the Valentine theme but it is now showing up in my setup options.

February 10, 2021

Hi there,

First, I'm so sorry for your case.

When you installed the app, we will insert default settings for you because there have many features.

If you want to show for Valentine, you can type the "Valentine" keyword on the search bar, we will show the Valentine effects for you.

Please refer to the below video. It will help you how to do it

If you have more questions. Please let me know, I would be glad to help you.

Hope this helps :)

Hope this helps :)

Bundled Gift Co.

Seemed easy to use but the Valentines effects I added dont show up on iphone or safari or on a pc with firefox or on chrome.

February 5, 2021

Hello,

Please make sure you have enabled the app. Please help me check it again and let me know your results :)

If there still have problems, please give me a staff account via app@roartheme.com (permission to access Apps, Products, Online store > Themes). I will check it for you ;)

Thank you!

Angel Wing Jewelry Shop

this app is so cute, ive been trying to figure out how to do this for so long!! and it makes my store look 100x better!!

It's A Trend Boutique

It's ok. Not enough filters and there's only Christmas music. the apps needs updating. also the message part to speak to someone only promote their ads if you click on it you wont message no one just sent to get more apps from them. Will change once they update

February 5, 2021

Hello,

I'm so sorry about your case. Please contact us via this email app@roartheme.com, we will check the issue for you :)

Thank you!

Paw Paws Pet Parlor

GREAT SERVICES I LOVE THE IDEA TO ADD THIS TO MY WEB, FOR THE HOLIDAYS IT SO GOOD, HAVE SO MUCH ANIMATION

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7