Christmas & Holidays Effects

Christmas & Holidays Effects

by RoarTheme

Boost Christmas, Holidays Sales with Music & 20+ Effects

Imagimags

I was writing some code to make this kind of effect, but then this app just made it so easy to create some awesome effects on the site! I'd recommend this!

Ty's Salts-N-Such

I used this app to help add some fun and decorations to my website for the different holidays and I LOVE IT!!

Las Puntadas De Lola

esta aplicación me ha parecido muy buena!!fácil e intuitiva para crear animaciones en mi página web! utilicé esta app para crear animación en mi página de inicio.

TheChristmusCorner

I'm just giving it a test drive, and I really like it so far. I'm excited to see what my cheekily think.

Dirt Floor Denim Company

Works awesome. Very cool fall effect................................................................

KARISHOP2020

Very Cute, I love it, It adds good mood to the store, and it is fit to any season . many pretty designs

SALTEES

This is a really cool app. It's easy to use and gives you a variety of different effects to enhance your store.

DonessVille Doggie Delights

Just what was needed to drive some holiday weekend valentines sales online! Fabulous and very easy steps to enable - loving the experience

Casmo Decor

Excellent..................................................................................................................................

RJ Collection - Your Shopping Genie

I used this app, the snowfall worked fine but there is no setting to set up the Valentine theme. I could not find it anywhere in the setup. The heading is misleading because I mainly wanted the valentine's theme and that is the reason I downloaded the app. I thought I will be able to use the Valentine theme but it is now showing up in my setup options.

February 10, 2021

Hi there,

First, I'm so sorry for your case.

When you installed the app, we will insert default settings for you because there have many features.

If you want to show for Valentine, you can type the "Valentine" keyword on the search bar, we will show the Valentine effects for you.

Please refer to the below video. It will help you how to do it

If you have more questions. Please let me know, I would be glad to help you.

Hope this helps :)