Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged store pickup date and local delivery date picker

Eye Candy Balloons

Fairly quick customer service and they've always answered/solved any issues with ease. I wished it were easier & less expensive to get the order dates synced to a calendar (like google) so everything is in one place.

January 26, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for your review! Happy to hear you've had positive experiences with our support. Appreciate knowing your feedback about exporting your order information, we're always looking to improve the features and integrations available for the app.

Strossner's

I want to share that the team at Zapiet - especially Marija offered tremendous customer service and assistance when I really needed it most. First of all, they have a support number you can call to actually get a human voice - which is unheard of in today's world. Secondly, Marija was super knowledgeable about the product, what needed to be adjusted to make it run at full capacity. Very grateful for their support and helpfulness.

January 25, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so much for the lovely review—it has really brightened up my day!
It was my pleasure being there for you and lending a helping hand (or, in this case, a helping voice :D ).

We're here should you need anything else.

Wishing you a great day,

Marija

Silver Whisk Bake Shop

I'm a big fan of Zapiet. I offer local delivery, pickup, and shipping. I have very specific requirements (orders for future dates, cannot provide address until upon order confirmation, etc.). With Zapiet, I'm fortunately able to accomodate all of my unique requirements. I'm not great at tech and have had difficulty setting up my first ecommerce store. Every time I had an issue, Zapiet was able to respond to my questions quickly and clearly. They save me so much time and trouble! Thank you for the stellar customer service, Zapiet! I highly recommend this app!

Porter & Rye

Amazing support thanks! Amazing support thanks! Amazing support thanks! Amazing support thanks! Amazing support thanks! Amazing support thanks! Amazing support thanks! Amazing support thanks! Amazing support thanks! Amazing support thanks! Amazing support thanks!

Hi Rosy,

I'm glad I could help you out today with configuring your store.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you ever need anything else :)

Have a great weekend!

Flora

Wonder 18

The team is extremely helpful and sorted out all our questions in a timely manners. Will recommend this app as long as it meets your needs.

January 27, 2021

Hey guys,

Thank you so much for the lovely review!

It was a pleasure to help you get everything sorted and I wish you every success with the business! We are always here if you have any other questions.

Charlie

BAK'D Cookies

Great functionality and awesome customer service! They really do go above and beyond - get this app if you need a lot of distribution options.

Hi Andy,

I'm happy we could help you out with configuring your store!

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else :)

Have a great weekend!

All the best,

Flora and Sandy

Fleuriste Binette et filles - Montréal

The most useful app for our shop. Tons of useful features and their support is just one of the best in the industry. Rated 5 because we can't give higher rate

January 22, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear a busy florist store such as yours find a lot of our features useful and that you appreciate our support.

Jayne

Henry Street Garden Centre

Cannot rate this app and support highly enough. Any issues I've come across have been resolved quickly and the recent updates such as limits applied to pickups as well as local delivery really help us serve our customers well.

ASRC Meals

This app saved our lives. We had a very tricky Delivery system with different availability per different locations. We also needed to allow some time to prepare the delivery and they have all these options available for us. There is nothing this app can't do. 100% recommended, it really made our lives much easier! Well done guys!

January 21, 2021

Hey there,

Thank you for taking the time to write this, it's fantastic to hear you're enjoying using the app! Keep up the amazing work that you're doing :)

Bottle Grove

The support from zapiet is great. Aaron League was so helpful and quick! Sorted my problem out Many thanks

January 21, 2021

Hi there,

I'm really glad to hear you had a positive experience working with Aaron!

Thanks for taking the time to leave him a review :)