Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged Curbside Pickups, Local Delivery and Inventory

Oco Meals

We use this app for local food deliveries and it works well for our needs. The only problem is that when customers skip the cart and go straight to checkout, the local delivery inputs get skipped as well.

Wagshal's

Great app for pick up and delivery. Perfect for the current climate. Great support given the tough times. The answers to most questions are available in the FAQ.

The Difference Baker

Although with COVID, they were experiencing issues as with every other internet based company, once things calmed down they have been completely hands on and have helped me in prompt time, with every response! Even when I don't respond in a timely manner, I get an follow up email:) Love this app!!

Savor Seattle Food Delivery

This is a great app with fantastic support. It allows us to control local delivery, store pick-up and shipping options with an enormous amount of complexity. We have been able to expand quickly using Zapiet because it works so well.

Stirling Soap Company

So far, so good! Our customers really like it. I only wish I didn't have to migrate our shipping options over. We have somewhat complex shipping options so I simply added a Free Local Pickup option within Shopify and we're good to go. I had submitted a question about blocking out pickup times throughout the day (like when we're at lunch) and Ryan got right back to me and was very helpful and knowledgeable. I was able to block out the lunch hour quickly and easily.

Paws in Padstow

Superb, prompt support and a very customisable app.

You will need to spend time on this app to get the best of it, but if your business operates like mine, it is time well spent!

Whisked Gluten-Free Bakery

This app is a critical to the success of my store. Over the past years they have added more functionality that has enabled me to remove unnecessary apps and use Zapiet as a one stop shop.
They are also extremely quick to respond to technical difficulties which sometimes happen on any platform.

Just today my app was having a glitch, and within 5 minutes of me sending a support ticket it was fixed and I was back up and running! Special thanks to Sandy for the fast turnaround!

Animart Pet Stores, Inc.

We haven't made this live until later today, but the support I received from their team was wonderful. Some great features for a small, locally owned business at a good price. Thanks Zapiet!

Nosh Pantry

Amazing support team and the app functions beautifully - most likely need the carrier API service but well worth it. Thank you

Mr Veggie

I using this app with the local delivery store and a zip code validator. So far, so good. I just started and had some questions about the app - Their support is amazing! fast response with great service!