Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged Curbside Pickups, Local Delivery and Inventory

Stirling Soap Company

So far, so good! Our customers really like it. I only wish I didn't have to migrate our shipping options over. We have somewhat complex shipping options so I simply added a Free Local Pickup option within Shopify and we're good to go. I had submitted a question about blocking out pickup times throughout the day (like when we're at lunch) and Ryan got right back to me and was very helpful and knowledgeable. I was able to block out the lunch hour quickly and easily.

Paws in Padstow

Superb, prompt support and a very customisable app.

You will need to spend time on this app to get the best of it, but if your business operates like mine, it is time well spent!

Whisked Gluten-Free Bakery

This app is a critical to the success of my store. Over the past years they have added more functionality that has enabled me to remove unnecessary apps and use Zapiet as a one stop shop.
They are also extremely quick to respond to technical difficulties which sometimes happen on any platform.

Just today my app was having a glitch, and within 5 minutes of me sending a support ticket it was fixed and I was back up and running! Special thanks to Sandy for the fast turnaround!

Animart Pet Stores, Inc.

We haven't made this live until later today, but the support I received from their team was wonderful. Some great features for a small, locally owned business at a good price. Thanks Zapiet!

Nosh Pantry

Amazing support team and the app functions beautifully - most likely need the carrier API service but well worth it. Thank you

Mr Veggie

I using this app with the local delivery store and a zip code validator. So far, so good. I just started and had some questions about the app - Their support is amazing! fast response with great service!

Domestique Wine

Fantastic customer service, always responsive, app allows us to do exactly what we need in terms of local delivery and pick up.

The Meat King

This app has transformed our business . Before we found Store Pickup and Delivery, there was no practical way for us to offer in store pickups at multiple locations. We just instituted the local delivery functionality (just a few button clicks to set it live) as well which is a lifesaver during the Covid Pandemic -- The tech support team is great too.

Wholesome Canine

This app is solving a lot of problems for us. As a brick & mortar store who does not ship, Shopify has been an imperfect fit for us for the past 3 years. It's been one workaround/hack after another. But Store Pickup + Delivery is a game changer for us. It does exactly what we need it to do. It's very easy to configure, and the developer has provided an outstanding level of support to us. Andy has gone above and beyond, even fixing issues with our store that have nothing to do with the app. Thank you!

The Golden Marrow

Hi everyone!

This is an updated review just after 6-7 hours. I went to bed around 2am not being able to figure out the issue my store was having. I woke up to an email from the support team asking if they could personally onboard my shop with your app. Although their app is a bit more expensive, the support itself was well worth the extra expense. My store is now up and running with customer purchasing and they are having a streamlined process. I'm excited to get this going and serve my community.

___________________
I didn't even get a chance to use this app due to no response in customer service after a few emails. I'm switching over to another app.

April 11, 2020

Hi Calvin,

It’s Andy here the Founder of Zapiet! Thanks so much for your feedback. I am so sorry for the delayed reply from my support team. They have been absolute inundated with support requests recently as merchants try and switch to pickup/delivery first. We are doing everything we can to speed things up.

I have just sent you an email offering to jump straight in personally and help get your issues resolved.

Although our app is a little more costly than the competition, it is for very good reason. I’m sure once I get you setup you’ll absolutely love our solution.

I’m here ready and waiting to help :)

Kindest regards,