Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged store pickup date and local delivery date picker

casebakes cookies

I don't know where to begin because this Team is AMAZING. They have helped me beyond words setting up this App. Any request was responded to in a timely manner and they took away so much of the headache by giving them access and letting them what they do best. Install and work on their app. The service goes over and beyond and I will forever be using them with our website. We Offer Local Pick up and Shipping and they have helped set everything up and it runs flawless. If you have any doubts about installing and using their services, don't. They are worth every penny and more. Thank you all again for your help! - CaseBakes

January 21, 2021

Hi there,

That's some amazing feedback, thanks so much for taking the time to leave it!

So happy to hear that our team were able to help you get everything set up!

Frutas Rizos

Love this app. The support is always fast and friendly. FIVE STARS. 100% Recommend. Ryan is great!!!

January 21, 2021

Hi Jun,

Thanks for the kind words! It was a pleasure helping you get set up. If there’s ever anything else you need, you know where we are :D
Cheers

Ryan

Raw Performance Dog Food

This app is great! Helped us to local delivery only through our website - with the ability to deliver only to regions within specific postal codes. The team at Zapiet is always quick to respond and help with any issues that come up. Absolutely worth every penny.

January 22, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words! We’re both proud and happy to help you bring great food to lovely dogs and pups.

Wishing you heaps of happy barks,

Sebastian

Bi-Rite Market

All the settings and restrictions we needed to run a very complicated holiday operation, fulfulling in one location for pickup at another. Some of the beta settings still need improvement (limiting pickups/delivery per window), but support has been very responsive. Constantly adding new 3rd party delivery services too.

January 18, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback on the app and our support!

It's really good to hear what you think of the newer features too, we'll keep aiming onwards and upwards. If there is anything else I can help you with please let me know :)

hambleton-bakery-2020

Really impressed with the super speedy response to my query; not only that it was resolved really efficiently but it meant we were able to provide our customers with a more intuitive shopping experience.

Solid Stash

A lifesaver for our delivery logistics (we deliver frozen vegan meals at home). The support is super fast and effective. The inevitable small issues/questions during setup are immediately dealt with by the helpdesk, couldn't have asked for more. Special thanks to Ismail, Lucy, Sandy, Ronan, Pamela & Luke --> evidently, from all of these names it's clear that I've been receiving a lot of support :-)

January 14, 2021

Hi, thanks for the fantastic review!

It's great to hear you've had a positive experience with several members of our amazing support team :D

Glad we were able to get you set up!

Newport Northern California

I use this app for store pick up. We are not currently delivering. I wish it integrated better with the Shopify reporting system, as trying to sort to find the pick up date and time on orders is a bit cumbersome. I did require assistance and had a great experience with the IT help person to solve my problem.

January 12, 2021

Hey there,

Thank you so much for your kind words!

It was a pleasure speaking with you and I'm glad we were able to get you setup with our preparation time feature quickly.

Stephane

ACME Floral Co.

Aaron gets a million gold stars by his name.... thank you. Quick service, Quick help, Even on a Sunday! Kirk @ ACME Floral San Francisco, California, U.S.

January 11, 2021

Thanks for your review Kirk!

Glad to hear you had a great experience with us and Aaron was able to help you out.

Kupcakerie

This app is the reason we switched our web hosting over to Shopify. Due to increased delivery demand during covid we needed a system to help with lead times, date pickers, and cutoffs to keep our load under control. The app works as promised and the support staff fixes issues almost immediately. We highly recommend!

January 12, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your lovely review, it is great to hear that our app has been able to help your business adapt in these difficult times.

We are always here if you need anything. Wishing you a fantastic year to come!

All the best,

Kitty

Tulip Flowers Tr LLC.

I'm using this app for my POS and its doing great , had a small issues but the pro support team solve it very professionally and super fast . . . thanks to the Zapiet team ( pamela & Marija )

January 11, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so much! I'm really glad you're happy with our app and our support team. It was my pleasure helping you fix the issues!

We're here should you need anything else.

Marija