Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

In-store pickup and local delivery for your retail stores

Sherbrooke Electroniques

Great app, but was not worth it for me.
Grest support as well!

Mazer 3

This has been essential to our Brick-and-Morter Appliance Store. We needed a very simple way to have the customer choose In-Store pickup. Before this app, we had to ask the customer to enter our store's Zip so the sales tax would calculate correctly. As you might expect, the customer never did. When a customer chooses In-Store at the cart now, this app prefills your store's address and hides it, so they are only entering e-mail and phone number information. The app developer, Andrew, has been very responsive and helpful also with a few caveats related to our theme. This was a life-saver!

Raw Feeding Miami

In-Store Pickup is the prefect app for business looking for a organized way to allow customers to select a date and time they would want to pickup their order. Also the support from the developer is fast and reliable. We had a code issue and he was very fast to respond and help fix the issue. I highly recommend this application.

Nantucket Looms Development

Support for this App is absolutely outstanding. Thank you very much Andrew.

Dailyjuicecafe

To be honest, this app has been pretty awesome so far (although I have not used it for too long). I switched from a messy checkout process on BigCommerce to use this app and Shopify and it has made a world of difference. Our checkout process is much easier, less confusing and way faster.

The support team has been very helpful as well, responding quickly whether they can make a change or not and if they can, they do it very fast. Would definitely recommend them.

Barquebbq

This is a great product that is easy to use, even for those without coding experience. Andy went above and beyond to ensure it was installed on our site properly, even with the added needs of our slide out cart. Fantastic experience!

Theofficecake

Fantastic Support! Other app and software companies can learn a thing or two about customer service from Andy and his team. Our store has some specific requirements and conflicts but Andy jumps right in and knocks them all out. Great Job!

Update:
I have to give them another 5 STARS. We had issues today with that app that were not even caused by their app but by conflicts with another app and our our settings and Andrew replied to every email within minutes and kept hammering at the issue into he found out what it was. It's all about support for us and customer service and we are pleased in every way. THANK YOU!

Mahaffey Farms

Wonderful app. Wonderful customer service.

Simply Caketastic

I worked with Andy and he was an amazing helping hand getting my store running correctly... i wish more apps had help like him..

Nicholas Seafood Online

WOW! Absolutely exceptional customer service. Fast, friendly and very professional.

The help I got from the staff with the integration was faultless, they could not have been anymore professional and knowledgeable. This app does all it says and more.

I highly recommend this app, I could not operate without it.

Thank you to the staff for having service as great as the product.